34. Changed

NICOLAS :

In her arms, even hell is starting to feel like home. Her warmth, her smile, her laughter, her cute anger and everything of her successfully possessed my stone cold heart.

I just wanted her. I wanted to spend my whole life just holding her in my arms.

My Natalia, my innocent angel.

After last night, we directly came to my house and made love again and again until it was four in the morning. That fucking hotel authority had called a fucking mechanic because they thought there's some technical issues and we're trapped. They just ruined our beautiful moment. Luckily, I turned on the elevator just on time otherwise they'd see my fairy naked and surely I'd kill every fucking person.

I softly kissed my sleeping angel's cheeks and got up from bed with a smile on my face.

Natalia was so exhausted and tired because of last night that she was in a deep sleep. I smirked when I noticed the red marks I left on her soft skin last night.

It's already eleven in the morning so I took a quick shower and headed to my office.

On that day when Natalia escaped with Fardinn, we managed to kill Ryan but Fardinn and Delilah managed to escape. They actually used Natalia to get me. Fools.

When I came to know that Natalia met Fardinn back in Capaccio town and helped him to find me out, I became so mad at myself, not at Natalia. Because it was all my fault that I treated her that way from the beginning. She never deserved to be treated like that.

So I announced that I'd let her go and then I started ignoring her. But I was wrong. I never could live without her. I was sick and she's my cure. She's a sweet dangerous poison and I was affected by it and only she knew the antidote.

But again her life was too different. I was a criminal and she could never survive in my world.

Why the hell our destiny decided to met us?

"Are you alright?" Stephen observed my concerned face for a moment and asked.

Stephen and I were only in my office room because the others went to receive an important shipment.

"I don't know what to do. I can't let her go but also I can't keep her with me." I sighed and ran my hand through my hair.

"I understand, Nick. I never stopped you from the beginning. I don't know what to say. I lost my sister when I was a kid but when I met Natalia, it felt like my lost sister came back to me. She deserves better, Nick. She's not for this criminal world. You hurt her enough, now just let her live with her family." Stephen closed his eyes and blew a long sigh, leaning against the couch.

"But I can't though I want. Steph, I like her. It's more than like. I can't express the feeling. I'm addicted to her, Stephen." I whispered, leaning against my chair.

"I know, Nick. But it's better for her. She'll be happy." Stephen looked at me and nodded.

I rubbed my palms on my face and sighed. My chest started aching suddenly.

"Oh, Natalia. What are you doing to me?" I murmured under my breath.

Suddenly my phone buzzed and it was Mariano calling me. I received the call and pressed it on my ear.

"The war has already started, Nick. Delilah, Fardinn and their fathers ar still in Italy. They're planning to attack on us as soon as possible." Mariano uttered from the other side of the room.

"Gather our men and tell Victor to track their location within an hour. The game will finish within tomorrow." I growled and ordered him.

"Sí. il capo atterrerà anche questa sera." He said in a low voice. (Boss will land here this evening too)