8. Drunken Devil

I groaned and rubbed my eyes as warm sun rays fell on my face. When I opened my eyes, I saw I was in a different bedroom. I sat down and looked around.

The room was massive and luxurious as every piece of furniture seemed very expensive. There was a large balcony in the room with many flower plants. Sweet breezes were permeating into the room from the big window. His rich and masculine cologne was lingering all over the bed as I understood it was his bedroom.

I got up from the heavenly comfortable bed and walked toward the window. When I looked outside, my eyes pooped out of their socket to see dense woods surrounding the building. So the tattooed bastard had decided to keep me inside a fucking jungle, I thought.

I rolled my eyes and walked into the bathroom. My whole body was still aching badly and there was a new bandage wrapped around my head. I decided to take a warm shower because it could help to alleviate the pain a bit.

The black colored bathroom had a window with curtains beside the massive bathtub.

Taking a quick shower and wrapping a towel around me, I brushed my teeth and untangled my long hair with a hairbrush and braided it. It was badly tangled and it took half an hour to fix it.

Then I entered the walk-in closet which was wrapped by his strong fragrance. The closet was full of men's clothes. I saw a small side of the closet was full of women's clothes and undergarments.

I grabbed a loose white t-shirt and a pair of black leggings. I was quite surprised to find out that all the underwear and dresses of the women's side were in my size.

My stomach was growling loudly since I hadn't eaten in these two days and my body went through many shits.

After dressing up, I decided to check the door but to my utter surprise it was unlocked. I slowly opened the door and peeped outside.

Seeing no one, I stepped outside and walked on a beautiful hallway. Finally finding a staircase, I got downstairs. I saw the main door was open ajar that made me almost scream in victory. But when I was about to approach the main door so that I could get out of this house, a voice interrupted me.

"Hello, miss. I'm Anna. Breakfast is ready. And don't try to run because the outside of the house is full of guards and CCTV cameras." A young maid walked out of the kitchen and gave me a tight smile.

I narrowed my eyes at her. She was wearing a maid's uniform and her dirty blonde hair reached just below her neck. She seemed like she's in her mid twenties.

"You must be starving. Please come to the dining." She led me to the dining table.

I ate some pasta, a sandwich and coffee. Anna gave me my pills with birth control pill and walked to the kitchen to help the two other maids.

After breakfast, I decided just to walk around the house because Anna again warned me not to try any stupid shit unless I want myself to be encountered as the whole house is surrounded by guards and tight securities. I wanted to punch Anna's face but I didn't because that bitch was only following her boss's orders.

I tried to get some information from the maids about their boss and my family, but they all glued their lips and didn't tell me anything.

Hours passed by while I was still walking behind the house. There was a big garden full of different kinds of rich plants which I never saw in my life. This house was very beautiful and peaceful due to its location.

I wondered how a big modern house was hiding inside the forest. I didn't know whether I was still in my town or not but I would definitely escape this place and find out my family. Anna was true, that damn house had many CCTV cameras and was filled with scary-looking bulky guards. It'd be hard to escape this place.

I felt so exhausted and came inside the house. I walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge to drink something cold. I grabbed a mango juice and walked back to the living room. The maids were still working and gossiping. I turned on the TV and sat down on the couch.

Soon my eyes felt heavy so I laid down on the couch and fell asleep.

*****

A heavy warm breath was falling on my face. Slowly it approached my neck and then someone started kissing my neck harshly. Two hands came on my chest and started unbuttoning my shirt. Removing my one breast from the bra cups, he started sucking my nipple and painfully pinched another one, making me gasp loudly.

My eyes snapped open and I met a pair of dark ocean blue eyes which was watching me intently, sucking and biting my nipple. Letting out a loud scream, I pushed him off of me as hard as I could and that asshole abruptly landed on the floor.

"What the fuck Nicolas! What's the noise?!" Someone yelled from the kitchen.

I quickly fixed my dress and looked at my kidnapper who was laying on the floor. He got up lazily with a scary smirk plastered on his lips and looked at me with bloodshot hooded eyes. I gasped and was about to run but he was faster than me. He pinned me on the couch and started kissing my neck painfully. I struggled under him but he put all his weight on me as biting my neck mercilessly that made me cry out in pain.

"Fucking Nicolas! Let her go!" Someone powerful grabbed his arms and yanked him back.

So that monster's name was Nicolas.

Noted.

"No, Steph! She's fucking mine! Let me go to her, please!" He was struggling in that man's hold.

"Natalia, baby! Come to me! Don't go!" He shouted and tried to run toward me but that man's grip on his waist was strong.

"Natalia, go to your room quickly. He's drunk and very angry. Just run upstairs and lock yourself!" That man, whom Nicolas called Steph, yelled behind him.

I wasted no time, running upstairs I closed his bedroom door and locked it. Loud shattering sounds and men's yelling came from downstairs.

I huffed and sat down on the bed. Rubbing my face with my shakey palms, I stood up and walked to the balcony. Sweet breezes were blowing outside as the weather was getting cloudy.

A black Mercedes Benz pulled out of the garage while two guards shoved wild and drunken Nicolas inside the car who was screaming by my name and trying to get out of those guard's hold. Steph got in the driver's seat and started the engine and drove away, making the whole estate dead silent.

I clutched the railing and took a deep breath then looked at the sky. Silent tears rolling down on my cheeks and when the cold breezes hit my face, I shivered in the cold. It was mid-October, so it's a little chilly but fantastic.

Memories with my family flashed in my mind. In November, Marjan, Reema and I used to be busy with making plans for our upcoming holidays. Ellerie would be excited for the Halloween party which used to take place at Marjan's house. Granny would finish her knitting and gifted those sweaters to all of us on Christmas.

Reema and Marjan would come to our house along with their parents, planning a picnic on the big open area behind our house while aunt Hannah, uncle Jacob and Nova would've joined us.

I stared at the cloudy sky, letting my tears roll down furiously. The clouds were running fast to the west. The beautiful shiny moon peeped out sometimes and then again hid beneath the heavy clouds.

I let my tears fall silently until I was feeling my eyes became heavy. I brushed my fingers on the beautiful roses beside me and walked into the bedroom.

A few minutes later Anna came along with dinner and my pills. After eating the delicious foods, I took my pills and laid on the bed.

I couldn't stop crying until sleep evaded me.

<3

Thank God he didn't pull her by her hair again !!

If he keeps grabbing her hair like that, we will find a bald Natalia one day!! :(