28. Not Your Baby Girl (Mature)

When I opened my eyes, I discovered myself lying on a couch. I rubbed my tired eyes and looked around and found myself in a room.

It looked like an office room but was almost different and expensive looking.

There was a big wooden table in the middle of the room with many files and papers on it, a big comfortable looking leather chair behind the desk and a few pairs of couches.

But the different thing was, instead of a book shelf, there were two glass shelves on the right side of the room and they contained weapons like different kinds of bombs, snipers, bullets, guns and knives. Red lights were on in every case.

Horrible.

My eyes went wide when I understood I was in Nicolas' office.

When I placed my feet on the floor, I winched in pain and noticed both were wrapped up with bandages.

A long sigh escaped from my lips while I stood up carefully, and made my way towards the floor to ceiling window. Though it hurt but I ignored the pain.

The midnight Rome city was still alive. The white clouds were visible on the dark sky and so the twinkling stars but the moon were hiding somewhere under the clouds.

A few hills were standing with all their glory in the dark like some mysterious shadows behind the city.

Everything was like art.

I placed my hands on the glass window and silently admired the view of the midnight city.

Then I saw a reflection on the glass window, Nicolas slowly coming toward me.

"How are your feet now?" He asked softly.

"It's fine I guess. But it hurts a little." I mumbled and he hummed in a response.

"Your dear friend Fardinn is here, in Rome, to take you back to your country. But don't worry. You're safe now." He let out a throaty chuckle.

Fuck. That was hot.

But wait. What? Oh my God! How did he know that Fardinn's here. Did they know that I helped him to track Nicolas and his gang down?

I'M DONE!

"What're you talking about?" I asked hesitantly, looking away.

"They attacked my house to take you away but you successfully escaped and came to me." He said huskily this time, leaning forward and smelling in my scent, making me clenching my thighs.

Then I understood how big a mistake I'd made.

They came for me but I thought they were some shitty enemies of Nicolas and ran away with Bella and Eva.

Right then I wanted to punch my own fucking brain that was full of shits, until it gets a mouth and say sorry to me.

"But there was no option for them to reach my house. I think someone was helping them inside of us. Who could it be?" He let out a long sigh, that fell on my neck and I shivered.

Fuck.

I was the person who brought the tracker and helped them to find out his house. And obviously I would never tell him that it was me.

"If I find that person, I swear I'll torn him apart." He growled on the skin of my neck and I flinched.

"W-why are you telling this to me?" I asked calmly, pretending like I know nothing about it.

"To warn you. If they show up again and you try to run away with that fucking bastard, I'll kill your family. And remember? Your little brother will be the first one..."