Did you make me a villian?

Madison's pov:

Darling and sweethearts, the pain you made me feel is what shaped me into what I am now. You wanted to drag me down. Too sad! Wrong choice, Sunrise pack. It's been many days, I haven't seen your sweet faces. Your sweet siren like voice. You wanted to finish me. Ouch, I really got hurt that time sweethearts. But not now. Not again. Tables have turned already. I am here to make you remember what you did. You killed my dad, right? Good strategy, I might say. Very well played. But darling, the world doesn't work that way. There is something called Karma. You were upset right that I wasn't like you all. I loved people and cared for everyone. Ouch, it hurt your so-called feelings. How shameless you have been over the years that you decided to call me a Villian?

I, Madison, respect your opinion. So much so that I have decided to take that role. I will play it exceptionally well. You all will just love it! I am coming back, Sunrise pack. This time there will be no sunrise. From an Alpha's daughter, you made me a homeless rogue with no identity. From that I have risen! I fought everything just to survive. Only because I couldn't shape shift, you had thrown me out. Or should I say, you planned this? But now, everything has changed. I had shape-shifted the same night you threw me out. Guess what, my wolf isn't an ordinary wolf. And we are coming for you! No wonder why it is said, revenge is better served cold!
Wolf:

 And we are coming for you! No wonder why it is said, revenge is better served cold! Wolf: