Attack!

Madison's pov:

I got the news as the Raven pack attacked Alex's pack.

For the first time in my life, I felt those unwanted emotions that exist in me. I wasn't a monster, was I? I was a lively girl that wanted to live freely. I wasn't allowed to. My dad never felt like a dad. He wanted to be Alpha for his pack. My childhood is stained with tears and pain. I remained a humane soul until I couldn't do it anymore. My mom's affair was known to me. She didn't love my dad either. She was indifferent as she was in love with her ex that much. As a child, I couldn't believe that life could be this cruel.

I stopped myself from feeling this as I handled the pack meeting. They were confused with the details and my transformation as I explained everything flawlessly. They needed to be kept in the dark as I introduced a new character to them in the name 'Bryan' who never existed.

As planned before, My Gamma David informed us about the attack. I transformed into my werewolf and signalled all my pack to transform as well. My heart was hurt, it was bleeding. But my mind was working. Alex had betrayed me. He tried to use me. Break me. But he forgot that I came back to life from Death. Now, you will break. Just wait and watch. The war was on.

My secret force got back to their work. They will seperate themselves in the war that we are going into. But later. For now, we will fight.

Linda was fully willing to kill Alex. I wanted to as well. But not now. I sniffed the air as I took a new scent in. The Alpha of Raven pack was there in his golden wolf. He had attacked Alex on his neck that I wanted to slash so badly. But I decided to save him as I got into my beast mode. I attacked on the Alpha of Raven pack ; bringing him down. Alex was almost out of breath. The Alpha was taken by surprise. I will not hurt him but will fight normally. After all, we are going to allies soon.I smirked. He tried to grab me by my neck but then I moved on got on top. He was shocked. Well, he should be. I am not less than anyone. Am I ?

Alpha of Raven pack:

                             Things are going to get interesting!!!! ❤