Real Game starts

Madison's pov:

After I showed Mark his place, he was back to his usual form. I didn't have time for him as he would be a pawn in a game later but not now. I needed to work on my game as I planned. You ain't getting away, bastard. I mind-linked the Alpha of Nightingale pack, Alpha Michael to know if he had started the first plan of our plan. I used Alex's pawn against him and he lost one of the most loyal bitches to me.

Mark was still angry on me. The audacity gets in my nerves. Then, I thought of another plan that would kill two birds with one stone. Using Mark to find out about who was in charge of his secret force that has been operating from hidden. A jealous Alpha could be useful to me now. Alex had been trying to get on my best side for betraying me and taking over as Alpha in my place. His closeness with me will cause a rift between the relationship of Alex's pack and Mark's pack. A restless feeling and uneasiness with our relationship will cause problems to their internal relationship and it will benefit me in numerous ways.

It will cause distrust and pretty soon it will get on his nerves. So that Alex will become a target to him. It might stop both from operating with each-other. I will use one enemy to destroy another. Old rule but gold. As planned before, I shifted into my wolf form and decided to move towards Riverside. I knew very well that there will be spies following me. I just got well so I decided to not showing my ability. They would have questions about what happened and am I a vital threat to them or not? So I used my slow pace while going to the Riverside. And mind-linked an Omega to go out for my actual work. She wasn't an omega. In fact, she was a shrewd spy working for me disguised as a good for nothing person. A low ranking omega wouldn't be so powerful, right?
Well, in Madison's world, what is seen is not always  true. She would be the one to pass on my message and work with Michael under My supervision. How will I supervise them, right? Well, I can and will be able to control her through my powers as she had vowed to some rules before joining my secret force. I could hear her words with Michael as he gave her the information I needed. The photos, images and most importantly the things that will come in handy. She had gone for buying vegetables and other things for pack as usual. Nobody would suspect her. I changed into my human body while crying.

If fake tears can give him the pleasure of thinking me as a broken person who doesn't have a clue of what's happening, is good. Illusion does wonder to your enemies. They will think you have lost. While thinking and not taking you as important, they will eventually lose their everything without knowing how and what exactly happened to him. I cried while turning my eyes red. This was a place only few knew about. My scent was hidden but I left some clues. Small clues that will lead them to me. As expected, I could hear some footsteps. A normal or Alpha wolf wouldn't be able to detect it as it was miles apart. But bitches, I can as I had special powers after transformation. The person advanced as I went into my furious mode. A mode that I only I go when I have a breakdown. I broke the trees as I had suddenly cut myself. Well, well. Good timing. I left left a trail of blood as I went back to pack.

As expected, I got news from my team that indeed a wolf had followed me. Alex was trying to reach to me but I didn't allow him. I smirked. Idiot, smile all you want now. You wouldn't get the chance later. Mark was furious as he had smelled the blood . He had got to my room.

Well, I need to turn on my acting mode. My eyes were red. This tears weren't fake. The tears were of my pain. He suddenly growled as I growled louder to signal him to get out. He approached me and hugged me saying, " I did wrong things. But do you need to stay alone for that? "

I pushed him away while saying, " Alex had been with me. He was an outsider who had been in my journey where you left me to die ", knowing well that this news this will reach to Alex as his another pawn, a member of this pack was listening to our conversation. And after seeing me, she created a fake drama of dropping the glass of juice on floor. Fucking idiots!

I cleared my throat and commanded her to go away. Bitch, you don't even have a clue of what you are doing! Mark was hurt. He seemed to be furious at the mention of Alex. I could see him getting tensed as he shifted instantly while moving away.

Well, it's just starting.

Guys, this one is long. Enjoy and thanks for reading.
Author ✍️