You are doomed Alex! part 1

Madison's pov:

I pretended to be unconscious as Jason and others hurried me back to Alex's pack. Alex's pack doctor was there. Red wolves pack began their search for finding Raven wolves members and used their special force to track them down. My pack was on alert mode as other members decided to try to make sure the area wasn't dangerous and it would be safe for now.

Alex's doctor was working on my command as I had managed to get to her weak point. She would say what I want to say. She got back to me and wanted to take me to Alex's medicine department. All agreed. Using that time, My special force got back to the crowd again.

I mind-linked Alpha Michael to go to my pack. I left clues and also valuable information for him which will help us to get to the next step. I told him to use my scented clothes and also use the potion given to him so that nobody can track him down. They wouldn't be able to detect any new scent there. When we get to our pack, no new suspicious activity will be detected.

I had left some of my most trusted members to guard the pack. They will help Alpha Michael and fulfill the work given to them.

Meanwhile, Alex's pack doctor, Juliana decided to use the mixture of herbs to stop the blood flow and announced that my health condition is critical so that the focus will be on me. The pack doctors from three sides, got to their work. I had already lost a lot of blood, she didn't completely lie. But I was a special wolf. So, the wounds will heal on time. I didn't want to showcase my abilities, so I had to downplay it. My ex-mate wanted his pack doctor to examine me, which was denied by Alex.

I decided to show that I had trouble breathing. Alex told her to take me to their special room. Jason was hesitating but I mind-linked him to allow it. Alex talked to Juliana a few times before allowing her to take me.

As I got there, I opened my eyes. Juliana smiled and said, " You were right. He wanted me to poison you. You are already wounded. He signalled me to use his last card. As you are already infected by poison, he wanted to end you completely. What should we do now, Alpha Madison? "