Keep your enemies closer.. part-3

Madison's pov:

I pretended to be unconscious. Only the pack doctor and one Omega were with me. Alex, himself wanted to be here. But boy, you will get plenty of time to be here. I mean, in bed and totally pleading for your life to be spared.Luna smirked. Aha, my wolf knows what exactly Madison's mind is thinking. I don't play, Alex. When I do, you don't wanna play. Alex was standing behind the doors. As soon as they closed the doors, I came back to my own self. The pack doctor was scared for her life. Alright, bitch. I won't slash your throat now. At least not now.

She seemed to be pleading before me for releasing her mate. Fucking hypocrites! I smirked and said, " Did you think of all this before you back stabbed me, my dear little precious pack doctor? If you fuck around, then you would have to find out. Act like you did all these years before me. But now, Your every act would determine your mate's life. You would work for Madison. Wouldn't you darling? "
She was acting strange.Then suddenly she smiled as she took her knife which was deeply poisoned. I smirked. Foolish woman! I had decided to leave you. But now, You won't see another day in your life. You would get killed by your own master. The Omega was of own my 11 group members. She was under disguise of an Omega. She screamed. Lol, good. She started screaming and just tackled her down. As I went back to my role. Alex and everyone were on alert.  She shifted. My Omega did what I said through the link. Let her attack. And not to stop her! Her poisonous knife can't harm me much and won't harm me. Before she could stab right at my heart, Alex had himself ripped her into two. Checkmate, Pack doctor!

You shouldn't play with Madison, darling. Your price will be too big to handle. Her mate had been a survivor of the brutality of The Sunrise pack. I had saved him. His loyalty was to me. Not to pack doctor. Cause he knew what she did. Some of her dirty secrets made me want to give her a slow and painful death. But yes, I was successful in my plan. Even though, I didn't plan to kill her. But once you mess with me, there is no    getting away. Jason was shocked. I was still bleeding. At this rate, A normal wolf would die. So, Jason used Elixir of life on me. Alex was growling as His pack member was trying to calm him down. This elixir was of great use. It could heal or save a life if necessary. In my case, The condition was bad but it would come in handy. My wounds were healing and I pretended to get my senses back. Alex hugged me very tightly. Bestie, you should apply for an actor!

The whole room was bloody. The smell of blood was very strong. I was healing but Jason went to get the doctor. I accomplished two works by that foolish doctor:
1. Replaced his spy with my own.
2. Took away one of his trusted members by his own hands!

I hold Alex's hand while saying, " Thanks Alex. You are few that I trust. What happened, Alex? Why is the room so bloody? "

Alex simply said, " I will always protect you. "

By what, by stabbing me at last? Fuck that Alex. You have made a wrong choice by betraying me. And My hatred is limitless; just like my love!

Guys, Happy New year. Love you all. Thanks to whomever is reading.
Author❤