Emotional moment of The Midnight pack

Madison's pov:

His words were still ringing on my ears! Evan, How dare you?

Rogue!
A pack of rogues!

Who made Madison a rogue? Who took her everything away? His dialogue wasn't leaving my head. I didn't want bloodshed. You did. You wanted power. You wanted to rule. You, all made me a rogue! Being a rogue is so wrong to you, right? Who wants to be one? Everyone in my pack has suffered from their pack. For being different. For being what they are. Mason, I am not letting you go! Not in a million years. Sunrise pack, you created a monster out of me. You made me bleed a thousand times! I had to fight alone. With other rogues! With other animals to survive!

And I have survived. It's not good news for you, darling! I haven't forgotten my father's death. Linda, my wolf was outraged but she calmed herself down. She is analytical. She knew her power. We remember how painful the night was when I shifted into her. She is one of the reasons, I am alive. Linda was strong and had been my backbone. I know, it hurt her when she was rejected. But she stayed. I know, Linda could hear my thoughts. I am really thankful to her.
Linda answered, " 𝐖𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐛𝐨𝐧𝐞, 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧. 𝐍𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐬, 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮. 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐨𝐥. 𝐖𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠. 𝐖𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤, 𝐌𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧. "

Jason was silent. I calmed down. A tear slipped from my eyes.  Jason hugged me tight. For the first time, I didn't hit him for being an idiot. The Midnight pack is for us. The rejected ones. The forgotten ones. The unloved ones!
My pack members also hugged us. It was a moment, I will always cherish. They said together,
"𝐖𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞, 𝐖𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐤."

After an emotional moment, some shifted at once. We are getting late. We have to go back to the Midnight pack's territory! We don't trust those packs. It's better to be on the safe side and stick to our plan. Few decided to go with us by car. It's a hectic day. But We, will get through this!

The sign of The Midnight pack: