Meeting Avina

𝐌𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯:

Avina was peacefully sleeping on the bed. The wooden house seemed like nobody entered here in years but from inside, it isn't that bad to begin with. I went to her and softly caressed her. It has been days since I got to see her. I myself got hurt. But never let anyone hurt her. I kept her safe. The same girl, I took care of as if it was my own child. Linda, my wolf took care of her as if it was her own pup. After all, I couldn't risk her in my revenge. I know, Avina wouldn't be safe if they lurked around her. The cruel game they started years ago has to end. I will end it.

I could hear Linda in my head as she softly growled. I could understand linda's concern. She looked as if she had no care for the world. If what this man was saying is true, Alex, you have gone too far. It's not going to end well. You messed with my sister. You wouldn't get away. Linda was too mad. I was too. But I have to act very carefully. I have to beat Alex in his own game. Mess with the wolf, not with her pups. She suddenly woke up and was startled. Avina seemed angry? I went back to my regular self.
Avina said, " 𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫? 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐞. 𝐂𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐮𝐢𝐧 𝐢𝐭, 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭? 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡. 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭. 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧. 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐢𝐞. 𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐢𝐞? 𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐢𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲? "

Her attitude was so unruly. It hurt me. I felt as if my heart was bleeding. Did she just tell me to die? Her behavior hurt Linda. She took over.

𝐋𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐚'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯:

"𝑆𝑖𝑙𝑒𝑛𝑡, 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑙𝑒 𝑢𝑛𝑔𝑟𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑓𝑢𝑙 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙. 𝐻𝑜𝑤 𝑑𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑝𝑒𝑎𝑘 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑀𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑠𝑜𝑛? 𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑑𝑖𝑑 𝑎𝑛𝑦𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑑𝑜 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑖𝑓 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟 ℎ𝑒𝑟? 𝑊ℎ𝑜 𝑡𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢? 𝑆ℎ𝑒 𝑎𝑙𝑤𝑎𝑦𝑠 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢. 𝐻𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑙𝑒𝑠𝑠, 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑎𝑦?"

I was beyond angry. You do not disrespect my human. You don't mess with my existence. I growled loudly to make her know that fact. Get it straight. Madison wanted to take back control. But I wasn't finished yet. Avina seemed scared. Well, pup, don't mess with the wolf. She clutched her bedsheets very tightly.
As I said one last time in my alpha voice, "𝐷𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑚𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙 𝑤𝑜𝑙𝑓, 𝑝𝑢𝑝. 𝑀𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑠𝑜𝑛 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐼 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 ℎ𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢. 𝐼𝑓 𝑤𝑒 𝑑𝑖𝑑, 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑𝑛'𝑡 𝑏𝑒 𝑎𝑙𝑖𝑣𝑒. 𝑊𝑒 𝑘𝑒𝑝𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑎𝑓𝑒 𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑙𝑒 𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑎𝑟𝑘 𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑣𝑒𝑠. 𝑈𝑛𝑔𝑟𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑓𝑢𝑙 𝑤𝑜𝑙𝑣𝑒𝑠 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑔𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑒𝑛𝑑, 𝑝𝑢𝑝. "
Madison was fighting to take back control. I understand her but this pup is too ungrateful. I gave Madison the control of her body while Avina  seemed to sink that in. Pretty useless pup, I might add.

𝐌𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯:
Linda used her authority and dominance while Avina looked scared for her life. Well, Linda knows me better than anyone else and she didn't like the way Avina decided to treat me. We went through a lot. I decided to approach Avina. She was too shocked to react. As I whispered softly, "𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞, 𝐋𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐚 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮. 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐦𝐞, 𝐌𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧. 𝐑𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐱!"

She was breathing heavily. I was annoyed at how Linda reacted. She just growled back at me in her mind. Typical wolf. She seemed to relax after having a glass of water which the Alpha gave her. And she asked, " 𝐈 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐧 𝐀𝐥𝐩𝐡𝐚. 𝐔𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐨𝐥𝐟 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐦𝐞? "

Before I could say anything, The Alpha intervened. He said, " 𝐌𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞. 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞. 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐛𝐚𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐚𝐫. 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠? 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝! 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐠𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐮𝐩. 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐦 𝐲𝐨𝐮. 𝐈𝐟 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐞, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐮𝐩 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧. "

Avina seemed to rebel back to him saying, " 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞. 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐚𝐲. 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐌𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞. 𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞. 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞. 𝐄𝐥𝐥𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭. 𝐌𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐮𝐝𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧. 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐨𝐥𝐟 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐦𝐞, 𝐌𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧. 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐰𝐨𝐥𝐟 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥. 𝐇𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫, 𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭. 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐞. 𝐈 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞. 𝐈 𝐝𝐨. 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐨𝐦 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲. 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐘𝐨𝐮, 𝐌𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐞𝐥, 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐮𝐬.. "

His eyes were glowing. He wasn't having it. I could feel my anger rising up as Linda seemed to not accept it. She wanted a clear answer. She isn't a wolf you can disrespect at your will. She wouldn't let you go. I could feel the urge to shift as  my eyes started glowing. I held back. I don't want to hurt Avina. She's just a child. I shifted instantly and went outside unable to shield myself from pain taking over. I felt my paws on the grass. I felt alive. For a second, I let Linda take over. She started to howl towards the full moon. Is that Life? If it is, it's too cruel. Too much.