THE SECRET FORCE) part- 1

Madison's pov:

I was confident yet a different unsettling feeling was inside of me. I just couldn't shake it off. Severing the mating bond is harder than it seems. But as I am, I don't care. I don't care about a person who doesn't and never cared for me. If power is what makes Madison valuable to that man, I don't have time and energy to waste on him. I have survived and I will survive on my own. Anything can make me feel otherwise.

After I made the deal with Michael , I decided to shift and move towards my secret place. This place was one of its kind. It had all the facilities we needed. Including the weapons that could kill wolves in an instant if needed. With some herbs that can heal wounds faster and many things that aren't exposed to anybody else. The most special part was the special mirror. The mirror which most of the time never works but when it does, it shows you what could happen in near future. A mirror of prophecy. To a normal person, it is only a broken and useless mirror but to the person who knows what can be done with it, will cherish it forever. The secret force was named "𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝟏𝟏".

It had consisted of 11 people who had one thing in common, loyalty to The Midnight Pack. The 11 chosen members were from The midnight pack. The rogues that fought while keeping their identity secret from anyone else. They were like special agents who spied and delivered information to me when danger approached. They were trained differently. They were in pack as normal members except the fact they weren't any of those normal ones.

When I reached, Jason seemed shocked at my wolf. Each one of them had different reactions. My wolf had a mark of moon while being bigger and different than my normal size. I shifted back to human form. They seemed confused. Well, good.

Jason said, " Madison, you look so different. What the hell happened to you last night? "

I replied, "Well, A useful transformation in the moment I needed most. Anyways, you all need to go back to your old ways. Form a group of 3 people. There will be a total of 3 people in 3 groups. Remaining two would be assisting Jason. Long story short, There have been people that are working together from our own pack to destroy it from its roots. They have been working for the enemy. Your job is to find them secretly while obtaining information and finding out the enemy. Some of you would have to join the enemy's group as in helping them against us but in reality, you would be working for us while getting information of what they would do next. That's all for now. Am I clear? "

Everyone replied in affirmative. Brenna ( one of the wolves of the secret force) asked, " What will us, the remaining two be doing? "

I replied, " You would work for Alex. The Alpha of Nightingale pack for knowing their next move. Yes, he is against us. Alex is a very cunning man. Your job is to infiltrate their pack while being very cautious and discreet about it. Play as the victim if you need. Turn their man against them and make them work for us. Apply the same method they did to us while leaving no trace. Understandable?"

Brenna was a little unsure. So she said, " Alpha, it seems very dangerous to me. I mean, what if we don't make it out alive? I mean, I am afraid."

I smirked while saying, " You may leave if you don't want to be in this. But this secret force isn't for the person who is afraid of who their enemies are. Know your enemy well and work accordingly. Shake off that fear. "

Brenna seemed to regain her posture back. She seemed confident again.

I decided to use the strategy Alex used before. He infiltrated my pack. Same will be done to him but in Madison's way.

This chapter is a little short. Will see you in part 2.
Take care...