Attack ( checkmate)

Madison's pov:

This game is mine. This is my maze, Alex. I saved you from his attack. Cause, you are my prey. I will hunt you down. I will kill you. Nobody else can do it without me. You betrayed me. There is no forgiveness. No mercy.
I signalled Alpha of Raven pack to be brutal in attack. He wasn't ready. I was. I didn't care about pain. If a little pain of mine can get me to my destination, I am willing to. Nobody can stop me from getting what I want. I can be hurt, broken and in pain, I will not give up till my last breath. This is me. He attacked as I ferociously attacked back. He bite my leg and had injured me. I could heal me right now if I wanted, but I won't. Alex intervened. But he was still trying to protect himself. I was smiling in pain. This blood is nothing, Alex. You will shed tears of blood! Still nobody will save you.

You are a traitor!

I mind-linked Jason to intervene. He did. The fight was bloody. I used Raven pack to get in his pack. A part of that pack already was working on the plan. Raven pack's beta mind-linked me as he had gotten to Alex's secret place, destroying everything. The prison was left open for few to escape. As planned, I told them to leave few who listened and kill the rest for leaving no clue. Sunrise pack has no idea about Raven pack's plan. That few will get rescued by my Omega that was a part of my secret team, allowing them to trust us. To think that I saved them.

In few minutes, everything was bloody. As expected, I decided to fight the gamma of Raven pack as I usually train. Amidst this, I mind-linked Alpha Michael to make sure this news reach My ex- mate's pack as they are allies but late. In this time, we were able to eliminate most of the spies and Alex's pawn which we knew about and delay his plan while showing that I am his ally too. As the news reached my ears that our work was almost done, we decided to stop the war by letting   Red wolves pack know about this. As far as I know, he will come. If not him, for me as I am injured deeply. A normal wolf wouldn't be able to tolerate it but I can. Their pack is strong and Raven pack would get outnumbered but we have an escape plan for them if that occurs. They will keep me and Alex hostage, preventing them from taking any action. And they will say one condition for buying time, "They will let them leave in exchange for Alex and my life."

For this reason, Alpha of Raven pack attacked me again while Alex tried to come to the rescue. But he got encircled by 10 other wolves as I shifted to my human form shocking everyone as in this situation, any wolf that is in deep painful condition would shift.

Alpha Michael informed me that Red wolves pack had left and is on the way. Our work was done too. We had executed everything that we wanted to do. When the Alpha would Attack Alex again, Red wolves pack intervened. I smirked. Well done.

There is a secret passage in Alex's pack that allows to leave safely. One by one, they will leave through that. That stupid Alex's pawn knew about it.

Mark was shocked when he saw me and the condition. He yelled out and said some heroic words while mentioning that Raven pack is outnumbered already. As per plan, They hold a poisoned knife to my and Alex's throats. He had to shift as well. And said their condition. Red wolves pack cannot attack even if they wanted to.

There was a surprise waiting for them. Mark's little brother was that surprise. The guards got him out. Everyone in Red wolves pack were shocked. They shifted back to human form while ensuring that they don't hurt them. In this way, Raven's pack beta said, " We know there is a secret passage. Let us leave through that. One by one if you want their lives. "

They agreed. Raven pack started to leave through the passage. Leaving three guards that were holding us. Then the guards knocked three of us down and left while leaving poisonous smoke down the passage they left so that anyone that tries to follow would get killed instantly. The poisonous smoke was formulated very carefully. It wouldn't hurt Raven pack. Because, they had already consumed it's antidote which will keep them safe and sound while they leave...