Alex you are doomed!part 2

Madison's pov:

All I got in life was pain. But my pain isn't my weakness. It makes me powerful, enough to cast terror into the hearts of my enemies. For once, I thought Alex might not use this tactic. The previous Madison's fault was that she loved way too much. This one knows better. Neither do I forgive, neither do I forget. I can and will rip you to shreds if I want. That Madison had to die, for me to rise like a Phoenix from ashes.

I smirked as I said, "You will poison me as he told you. Do as I say."

She was scared and said, "Alpha Madison, you might die. The poison is too strong and your body is too weak. Why not skip it? "

I smiled and said, "Do I seem like a woman to be afraid of death? Darling, I am death. That poison is for wolves who don't have power. But me, that's a different story. Do as you are told if you want to live."

I mind-linked my beta about this and told him about what he needs to do next. Dear Alex,The same Red wolves pack that came to your rescue will turn into your enemy. Mark that time got only jealous. This time, you will lose your special force, your team and friend forever.

I will kill two birds with one stone.Red wolves pack will stop collaborating with Alex's pack and the rest will eventually follow. I decided to go the extreme way.

The pack doctor injected the poison and I could feel a chilling pain all over my body. Sweat was running all over.My condition started to worsen. I was having hallucinations but it's still fine. I let out a scream while calling for help. She decided to cover my mouth with her hand. As expected, Jason broke in and had her imprisoned. Mark rushed in and was scared. I screamed even louder while the poison started to kick in more strongly. In this weak condition, I commanded Jason to be in charge. Jason immediately understood his assignment and started to act on it. He examined me and  it was crystal clear that the pack doctor had poisoned me. I knew, Mark had the elixir of life. It is effective for treating poison. My condition was worsening as Alex was trying to delay. Mark didn't care about Alex's words. He called his pack doctor who was also working on my order. I had everything arranged. It is Alex who is a fool, not me.

He fell for my trap. As expected, she was able to give me the elixir on time. Elixir of life is mainly taken for very important occasions. Red wolves pack was prepared. Or should I say that it was I who prepared them? I knew that this event will change everything. So, I had infiltrated both packs in time. Before they even came to this battlefield, I had mind-linked  Emma to tactfully take the elixir in excuse of their Alpha getting hurt as war can be unpredictable at times. A pack doctor has to be prepared to any circumstances and think for the pack's safety. The war was too bloody. And Mark had a health disease from childhood making him vulnerable to vital attacks . I knew about it. So, I had instructed her to use her words in such a way that will keep her safe and she would be contributing to their pack; gaining her Alpha's trust.

As soon as I had the elixir, I vomited blood. Elixir of life works well but leaves you in a very vulnerable position. Alex wanted to kill his pack doctor but Jason intervened and advised him to stay away.Mark was too angry. Jason took her with him and told Mark to follow. As told, she will spill the beans about Alex there, making Red wolves pack's Alpha crazy. Both friends will turn into each other's blood-thirsty enemies.