A suprise for Sunrise pack!

Madison's pov:

The amusement that is here is extraordinary. I mean, they should get a price for acting the most fabulous people out there. Excellent. And I should get one, for being their so called dangerous villian. I mean, Sunrise pack sucks at this! Really? When I was a rogue, I had to fight for everything to survive even though I had a pack. My mate had rejected me for being me. Like, seriously! That night was painful. But who cares? I lost my dad at the same very night as well. The current alpha who got my dad killed is Evan. His so-called beta.  The good thing is, We, rouges, had formed a pack of our own. Due to the extraordinary skills and having the rare wolf and alpha lineage, I was announced the Alpha of that pack. We named it "Midnight pack." My beta was Jason, who had my back all these times. Even though, we met each other while fighting. I had almost killed him. That's how our friendship had formed. Rogues are rejected and so was I. We  knew what we wanted and exactly how to achieve it. Sunrise pack has arranged a party for everyone to attend. And guess what, I am going there too. After all, I deserve it. When we reached their territory, they were smelling us as we seemed new. I was chuckling at their stupidity. How could they forget me? Lol. I am just standing there. But they welcomed us. One of his pack members went to inform the pack leader Evan. My so-called ex-mate was there. I could feel his intense eyes on me. But I don't care! It took me everything to come from nothing. Even though the bond was there, I could care less. He can jump from a building and die. I could care less. Evan came and asked, "𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬, 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮? 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞."
I answered, " 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐄𝐯𝐚𝐧. 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐣𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠! 𝐇𝐢, 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐀𝐥𝐩𝐡𝐚. 𝐖𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞? ".
I could see the confusion in his eyes and I took off my mask, " 𝐄𝐯𝐚𝐧, 𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐮𝐝𝐝𝐲? 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐨𝐥𝐝, 𝐈 𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐬. 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞, 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐬𝐨? "

Evan and other pack members were shocked. Some were willing to tear me apart. But I am not the same anymore!
"As you sow, so you shall reap."

Thanks everyone. Take care❤