Sudden transformation

𝐋𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐚'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯:

What a useless pup to begin with. This day has been hectic. Well, That wolf escaped for now but how long? Well, coward, I will find you. You shouldn't have messed with Linda! I reached the place where Michael's wolf decided to take me. Madison was fighting for control once again. Stupid Madison! But hey, it's the one I am struck with. Moon goddess and her ways! The place was spooky yet had a hint of mystery.
Aha, Great.
Michael's wolf relaxed while shifting into his human form. And guess what, I am not impressed! I decided not to give Madison control unless I heal my wounds. I howled at the Full moon at sight while using my power to heal my wounds.
I sat on the green grass while Michael decided to pet me. Oh no, Alpha. Don't try that shit with me. I growled while baring my teeth at him while my eyes changed its color to complete black. Completely ready to fight. He instantly backed away. Good! I am a wolf, not your pet dog. Get that inside of your brain.
I relaxed while letting my powers heal the deep wounds. It took a few moments as it healed completely as I felt more than alive in the full moon night. My powers were at its peak. Moonlight enhances my abilities. After all, I am not a normal wolf. I am one of the gifted ones.

Madison seemed to fight harder for control as I wasn't paying heed to her words. Not now bitch. We would have to go through the transformation. She seemed to understand and had shut up. Good. I need to search for a place now without Michael of course. I sniffed and used my power to detect any potential threat. There wasn't any. The place he brought me was near a mountain. A perfect place to go through the transformation. Michael tried to follow me as I moved towards the mountain. He shifted once more to come with me. As I mind-linked his wolf saying, " 𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐞. 𝐋𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐚 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐚 𝐩𝐮𝐩 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫. 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐮𝐬. 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫. "

He seemed confused at my behavior. But boy, I was a rouge. I am capable of keeping me and my human safe. He seemed angry. Well, stay angry. I am not Madison. It isn't my duty to coax you. You could be an Alpha. But I don't care!

I felt an uncontrollable pain as I ran towards the mountain. It took me a few minutes before I had reached my destination. Now, I need to look for a place where I can go through my transformation. This is necessary and it's more painful than heat. Too painful for Madison to deal with.

This transformation will lead me to get our power enhanced. A complete different Linda will arise. It's more like a gift the mother goddess gave us. It was supposed to take place with a ceremony. But, it was too late now. I started to look for a place where I could easily go through this transformation where everything will change.

Soon enough, I found a cave. Again, a pain struck me as if it would kill me. But, I am Linda. I won't back down. This pain is nothing. I went to the cave. The moonlight was totally visible. I laid down and howled at the moon and let Madison take control of her. This shift will be painful. But she needs to go through it. It's necessary.

𝐌𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯:

Linda was extremely distressed. As I tried to shift to human, I screamed at agony as if something was burning me. I couldn't shift to human form at first. But once again, I tried. It felt so painful. My body felt like it was on fire and it was burning my body. Linda kept talking to me in head. I couldn't. It was too hard, at third try, my bones cracked and I changed into a human being. My chest had three moon drawn. As Linda told, " 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧. 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐝𝐨 𝐢𝐭. "

We both chanted,
"𝐌𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐆𝐨𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐬, 𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫.
𝐁𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐝.
𝐎𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭, 𝐈 𝐚𝐬𝐤 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐲 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬..
𝐈 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭. "

Suddenly a chilling pain erupted in my body. Making me crazy as I felt like I couldn't take it anymore. The pain increased too much. Linda was still talking to me. It comforted me. But as my bones felt like they were cracking, A woman appeared saying, " 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧." And went away as I felt everything turned into complete black.

Part 2 is coming.
Thanks for reading
Author.