Real Game starts 2

Madison's pov:

After I dealt with Mark, I proceeded to execute my plan just as I thought. My team was working as an agent to me who delivered me news and did the work that I ordered. The jealousy I saw in Mark today, if it works out as I thought, will not only benefit me but also will break their so-called friendship and damage their ties so much that they will stop operating. They will see each other as their legit enemy. I will be able to use this broken bond to break them further. So, killing Mark is now optional. If he gets in my way, he has to go. The Omega delivered the documents and proofs that will come in handy in this game in the most normal way possible. As usual, she went to my room to serve me my breakfast. While serving it, she gave me money and also the bill book that has the account of the transaction made this month.Alex's spy was also standing behind the door. She noticed as the Omega gave me the bill book and walked away after paying respect. In the bill book, there was a small notepad. And three documents.As usual, I read the bill book, signed and checked if everything was alright or not. And then left the book on the table.

The pawn decided to go to my room after I left. I smirked. Go and find out, bitch. As expected, she found documents but of the rogues that we took in as a pack member. As I slowly approached her by tapping on her back. Her heartbeat was fast. She fell to the ground and started to say sorry. As I got near her face and whispered, " What happened? Ow, poor baby is scared. But why? Why are you here?."
I could see sweat dripping from her face as she tried to smile and talk. I asked, "Do you plan to give out information, Omega? Or you keep forgetting your place? I treat you as my own. But when you cross that, Even Moon goddess can't guarantee your life."

She started to cry as she kept denying. I said finally, " Fine but as punishment, you will work ten times harder. Harder than before. If I hear any nuisance about it, I won't be kind."

She thanked as she hurriedly got away. I smirked as she wouldn't get out alive. She will be killed but not by me, by her own master. Knowing Alex's nature, he would get to know I feel suspicious about this Omega. He would finish the job. Not me. It was just a start, darling.

Oh, the real documents, right? They were exchanged before my Omega reached our terrority. Real documents are with Jason. And as I knew, there were spies, I decided to fool them in a way they wouldn't even understand what is wrong or what is right. It will keep them confused.

I decided to held a pack meeting to discuss important matters. All pack members has to be there so that my secret team can work their way out.