Handling the attack

Madison's pov:

I decided to give the control to Linda, my wolf. She have been wanting to finish it all. I wanted the same too. So, I decided to leave the rest to her...

Linda's pov:
When Madison shifted, I felt alive. My paws on the green grass is a feeling I absolutely adore. Dear, Evan, Here it goes! I am not Madison. I am Madison's teacher on this ground. Idiot. It's gonna go great!
My first hunt after I officially became an Alpha. Madison might have gotten soft but nah! It's Linda, Evan! I could see my members shift into their wolves. And theirs as well.
Well, Guess who am I gonna go for? Yes, our most eligible clown, sorry, Alpha of the year, Evan! Evan also shifted. Well done! Let the fight begin!

I charged towards Evan as he moved backwards. Which was, I mean great. A great move by the so-called bad boy who just threatened my little human! I thought this big bad wolf was all for fighting. Well, I appreciate his cowardly nature. It just makes my work even easier. His wolf slowly started to gain confidence. Oh boy, great. Excellent! I grinned. He started to charge towards me. Now, we both were circling each other. And I wanted blood. His wolf attacked me by pulling me by my left leg. Here it goes, leg fetish! A new term. I mean, I know my leg looks great. But each time, all you can attack is My leg? I dodged his attack and aimed for his neck. My leg was a little hurt but it was fine. It will heal. He painfully was trying to get away, fighting with all his strength. But I don't think like Madison. I wouldn't quickly kill him. Slowly will. Sensing this, his another pack member decided to come for me as well.

I had gotten the first taste of blood. Now, it's gonna be a perfect war. His pack member attacked me on my neck brutally to make me leave his Alpha. Before, I could tear him apart, Jason's wolf decided to take the responsibility. He attacked the pack member and literally ripped his face off as I helped Jason's wolf to finish him off. The pack member was overpowered by both of us and fell to the ground while howling for help! Well, you deserved it! But in this fight, Evan managed to get away from me. But till when? I could still smell his blood. He was somewhere very close. I alerted my wolves about him. The midnight pack had been excellent in this war.  I used my power to detect where the bastard was. The trail of blood led me to his location. He was behind the tree. Gotcha, Evan! You killed and snatched our everything. Threw Madison out and left her to die! But karma never spares anyone. Even if karma does, I won't. Till now, All you got was a beginning.
You started this and dear alpha, I am ending this. I had attacked him. His howls could be heard but then Jason's wolf nudged me softly while blocking me from doing any more damage. I understood his gesture.
I stopped and even though, I wanted to end him, I spared him in a half-dead condition. My pack members had already killed and overpowered all of his pack members. Evan had gotten too weak, therefore shifted into human form. I mind-linked my pack to stop and told them that victory was already ours. Then I thought the reason behind Jason's wolf's reaction. I am pretty sure, Evan wasn't alone on this plan.I had to think carefully. Cause, killing him now might make Midnight pack regret later. We had already eliminated most of who had attacked us. Few on our side were injured, we needed to treat them as well. Sunrise pack members had surrendered but then I felt Alex contacting me.
Alex thought I was Madison but I corrected him.
He said, "𝐋𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐚, 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐧𝐨𝐰. 𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞. 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧. 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐀𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐚."
I was growling, " 𝐖𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐧. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫? "
He said, " 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐛𝐞𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐚𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐭! 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡, 𝐌𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐏𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐧, 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐬𝐮𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬. 𝐁𝐮𝐭, 𝐋𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐚, 𝐄𝐯𝐚𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬. 𝐆𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥 𝐭𝐨 𝐌𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞."

I was now more than just angry. Was literally on the verge of killing every single pack member of Sunrise pack. Wiping Evan's existence also wouldn't be able to calm me! Bloody bastard! So, I decided to give Madison control. Cause, I was out for bloodshed and I wouldn't be able to stop myself from being totally heartless and cruel.

Madison's pov:

After Linda had taken over, Her rage was insane. If she could, she would have wiped every single soul out. But now, we need to be strategic. It's time to tackle them not only by strength but also by using the brain. My uncles? And Avina? Doesn't seem that well..

***Well, that's a lot for today. See you again in the next chapter... ****