Keep your enemies...

Even though everyone was a little confused about what was happening, they decided to get to work as planned. We would work to break them from within, applying the same method they used for infiltrating this pack. I didn't hate Alex, but when I do, I don't leave that person alive. My wolf smirked; she knew what was cooking in my head. And guess what, Alex? Fuck around and find out!

I don't play around. You were my friend. You should have stayed as one. But no! You had to stab me at back! So, deal with it!

I decided to let Alpha Michael's forces work with us. They would work for a mission. They would find out about who attacked Linda last night as who ever it is, is still Alive. If someone is alive, that means we can trace him. I had to prepare my special force for the plan that I had. Alex, you fucked up bad. I decided to use Michael's information about Alex. And we got together after seeing the evidence and facts. Enemy's Enemy is my friend.

My secret force will work for Me. Brenna will be the bait for this plan. She will be thrown out of my pack. A staged drama that would help me to find out about how Alex reacts on matters like this. What was his exact plan? Brenna has been my best buddy about whom Alex knew about. Brenna knows about many things that Alex doesn't. And For Alex, it's a good opportunity to turn her against me. But let's see if he falls for this or not? Brenna has been a rogue her all life. She had no home. We worked and did many important works together. She is a important figure in this plan. And it comes with danger and responsibility. We would work in our own ways to achieve our goal. He used us. And now, we will use him to get to the main culprit.

I had gone through a transformation. Without the Alpha Michael, my sister and 11 people of secret force, nobody knows about this. I still haven't gone to my pack. They will be surprised. And this unpredictable transformation will shock Alex and others which is necessary. They would be a little worried. I am not going to go in detail before others but would let them see what they want to see.
I was attacked. A random wolf saved me which is suspicious. But I left from there and suddenly had a transformation. Now I feel weak. So couldn't move at all from that cave. Alex was right. Blah... Blah... Blah... Most importantly, Alex will be helping us as He is the most trusted one.

Lol, I feel funny. Trusted? Yep, he needs to feel that he is my eyes and everything. Madison really believes him!
There is a saying, "Keep your friends close, keep your enemies even closer. "

The Game has just started...