Keep your enemies closer..part2

Madison's pov:

My dear buddy Alex,
I loved you as a brother and cherished you. But you do seem like testing my patience bro. You have seen Madison's love. Madison's craziness for the people she loves. Now you will see her hatred. And my hatred is limitless.
Luna chuckled. My wolf is a crazy wolf indeed. Suitable for me only. Seems like I can't remain a good person. People seem to like my bad personality more. Well, it's only the beginning bro. You built your own church out of nowhere. Then declare yourself God and Me, Devil. A devil that has no place. Neither in her own pack or anywhere in this world. But then I retaliate and you take it as an attack on yourself. Fucking hypocrites!

I decided to go back to my pack. It has been a great time. I definitely deserved that heartache. After all, I had softened myself for a few people. But like always, they had to stab right in my back.
I shifted into my wolf. My group got to their work as planned. I contacted Jason and other wolves to make sure nobody had seen me and the hidden group members here. Within a few minutes, I reached my territory. Other pack members were starting at Luna (my wolf) with caution. My wolf  rolled her eyes. She was like, yeah but whatever. Like always, they stare at something that is completely harmless. Just kidding. As long as you don't hurt me, you are on safe ground bitch.

They were on high alert. The wolf they were seeing was totally wounded and weak. Even though, they could feel I was familiar with them, One pack member shifted after thinking I might be a danger.  So, I shifted before all. They seemed worried. At the same time they were totally shocked. I had cuts on my legs and hands. And yes, it wasn't from that fight. It was a part of my plan. Little by little, I will take my revenge in my own style. Madison's style. Jason had been present here as planned and ran towards me like always. He is a good actor, I might add. I might pay him. Luna chuckled at my thoughts. I decided to make my move. I slowly walked towards my room. My pack members were surrounding me including that betrayer pack doctor. Jason pretended to be worried and took me to my room.

I was bleeding profusely from my legs. As expected, everyone was too worried. Sorry guys but not so sorry. It's all for all of you. I was also sweating. I could use my healing powers but it needs to be bleeding. As expected, News run fast. Alex contacted me. He wanted to come over. And I said, yes!

Within few minutes, he was there. He was hugging me tightly. Yeah, hug me all you want now Alex. Cause, I will break your hands later. Bastard! I hugged him back. Alex growled when Jason wanted him to stay away. So dramatic!

Before Alex came, Another pack member had already contacted that pack doctor. I wanted Alex to stay in my room as planned. Don't worry, I won't strangle him now. The pack doctor had been actively working with this liar. She saw my wounds and concluded that I was in severe pain and it could lead to infection.

I was just sitting there in pain. Yes, I was in pain. But this pain was nothing before the pain the betrayals have caused.

The pack doctor was repeatedly looking at Alex. She wanted to talk with him. They excused themselves while I sat watching the drama. I was now groaning in pain. Alex would be shocked by all those he would be hearing. The pack doctor's mate was under my grip. She has to say what I want her to say. She had confessed about poisoning and lying about Mason's condition. I could feel Alex's shock after hearing the pack doctor's nonsense. Luna was in pain as well but we could deal with it. Alex's team's one important member was lying to him. I decided to pretend to be unconscious. Everyone was sent outside of my room while only the pack doctor and one omega stayed with me. Alex himself wanted to stay but was refused. He seemed pissed off.

Sorry guys, I can't update frequently due to my exams. But I do try to write. Thanks whoever is reading this nonsense.
Author ❤