Revenge is Revenge!

Madison's pov:

My blood signifies my immense hatred towards you Alex. I don't forgive. Neither do I forget!
You will shed tears of blood but nobody will come to save you. You, all, branded me as a devil! So be it! Your wish is granted. A devil you seek, a devil is what you will get!
My hatred and love, both are limitless.

In your case, you are not getting away. Not a single enemy will be spared. I will slowly snatch your everything. Ask for mercy in heaven, but darling, this is hell. Your hell!

My secret force did their work while the war was going on. I made sure that they got separated and got the chance to fulfill their task while keeping some of them on front line to avoid suspicion.
The pack members of the Raven pack had already left. I decided to work on my next plan that nobody was prepared for. I commanded the most trusted guards that were working for Alex using my power through mind-link to execute my plan properly. They will be like brainless idiots for a few moments. They will listen to me and work on my instructions. How?

Honey, that's for another day!

They came to us and one guard grabbed Alex all of a sudden shocking everyone.

Alex was shocked as he tried to get away. I somehow got away from the other guard while hitting that  one causing the knife to fall. It was deadly and poisonous. The guard took the knife and as he was about to harm Alex, I stopped him but the knife struck me right at the chest causing everyone to gasp. Good boy!

The guards got their senses back and got nervous as they tried to get away hurriedly leaving Alex and me alone. It was to show that the threats weren't empty and to clear suspicion from Alex's mind. This will also help to plant new thoughts in his mind. He wouldn't be able to trust anyone giving him a headache and oh, sleepless nights!

A little poison wouldn't hurt me. So, I decided to use the extreme way to show that Raven pack is really notorious and had planted his minions in Alex's pack. And his own members aren't his anymore!

You infiltrated my pack, Alex. Now, suffer!

I attacked the guard and took him down as the pack members ripped them to shreds. Like this, there will be no proof left. Then I dropped to the ground as blood started to spill everywhere. I was feeling like as if something was burning me alive.
Amidst this, I used Alpha Raven's team to get the few Sunrise pack members to the hidden underground while keeping them in watch.

This bloody mess was necessary. It was not in the original plan. This will shift their attention from my actual work while I prove myself to be harmless and by this plan, I took down Alex's most trusted pawns as well. Checkmate, darling!

The pack members hurried to me as my condition deteriorated.
I was bleeding profusely. A regular wolf would die in this condition. So, I pretended to be unconscious.

This pain is nothing darling. You will shed tears of blood afterwards. Revenge is revenge!

Alpha of Raven pack (Darren's pov) :

I never expected this. She was different from anyone I have seen. She could have dropped dead while pulling off this fucking stunt. Crazy woman!

I never expected such a plot twist. She literally is bleeding but does this concern her? Fucking no!

Anyways, who cares? As long as she fulfills her promise, Raven pack will help. No benefits, no help.