Ex returns.. part 1

Madison's pov:

After I had healed and Alex had excused himself, I fucking wanted to relax a little bit. At least for My Unhinged Wolf Linda. She was too angry. I understand her anger. We have gone through a lot. Our pain has changed us forever. I sometimes wish my past was different. I could rely on someone, right? I never had one. Now, We don't need one! We can and we will survive on this path alone. Nobody will be spared.My mom didn't care. She cared for Sunrise pack's daughter. Not me! I was an outcast. My pain is higher. Pain made us the way we are. That day, I had decided, if I live, I will live by my own rules and nobody can command me otherwise. Does she care? Mmm, doesn't. Do I care? Not in a million years..

Linda growled at my head as a familiar scent hit my nostrils. The scent of that pathetic bastard. Fucking goodness, I just calmed myself down to make sure I wouldn't kill. But everyone seems to test my patience tonight. Mark seemed to be in a rage. Who cares about you? Wait.How did he get in here?

I mind-linked Jason and before I could ask anything about how Mark had broken my window and had gotten in, he broke something else. I was on alert.

He nearly broke the glass that was on the table. I smiled as I looked at him. Idiot! He seemed to be confused. So I said, " Nobody cares about your pathetic face here. Back down before I do something you regret."

He got angry and said, "Madison, did you break the bond? Why? I understand I rejected you but you still belong to me! Mother Goddess had chosen us as mates! "

Linda took over as she spoke in her glorious voice, " Who said I belong to someone? Who is Whom's Mate? You are lucky that We broke the bond. Not your limbs."

His eyes were red. He decided to forcefully mark Linda even though there was no bond anymore. The audacity! Linda never disappoints as she got back to him and nearly chocked him to death.

He seemed to be in pain as Linda's eyes became pitch black. I was fighting for control at this point. Linda was vent on killing him. Somehow, I took over and released him. He was gasping for air. His hands were full of marks. I spoke to him while softly caressing his head, " How do you want to get killed? Choking you to death isn't fun! How about killing you slowly like you had left me to die? How about leaving you to bleed just like that? Linda did a great job. A Free plastic surgery. No surgeon needed anymore. Take it as a reward from me and Leave. "

His eyes were now fearful. Good! Jason and pack members had been on rage. First, he disrespected me. Second, he decided to take My place as his father's hotel. Then I said to him while holding his hand, " Look at the pack members. One sign and they will shred you to pieces. I am not the Madison that I was before, darling. I am not your girl. Daddy's princess or momma's little girl. I don't belong to anyone. What happened to you is just a trailer, ex-mate. Another attempt, I will cut off your hands and send it to your pack as gifts. They will love it. "

He slowly growled as he was trying his best to get up. Fucking idiot! Can't handle my small attack and has come to be my mate! What a genius!

You will pay too but now, I need you to be alive. You would be needed in my game.You left me to die. Your pack is associated with the traitors. How could I not reward you? When it's time, I will. But I have a feeling that you wouldn't like it.

Jason had gotten hold of him as I left him there. There has to be a pack meeting tonight. Who the hell had let this idiot get into My territory?