My scars made me..

Madison's pov:

After Alex had calmed down, he sat down to talk with me. Not even bothered by what happened now. Good! He hugged me tight while saying, " It's all good now. I have saved you. You don't need to be alone. I am your bestie, right? Remember how you survived as a rogue with my help? "

That's when I growled. He shut up as my wolf took over. Fucking bastard! Helped me? When & how? Who helped me?

Son of a bitch, I give you a chair to sit on. You decide to go for my head instead. Everyone was scared. Even he looked like he had seen a zombie. Just because I am being quite, doesn't mean you can do whatever you want.

He decided to slowly speak," Madison, it isn't how you think."

My eyes had turned completely blood shot red while I repeated the same words with him. Linda felt like her authority was challenged. I signalled him to come closer. He did.
I said to him, " Don't forget the past. As I remember it clearly. Don't I, Alex? I am surely a little unhinged, Ain't I? But you are the clever one. Aren't you? "
He was breathing fast. Lol!
With my left hand, I touched his cheek while saying, " What is the time now? "

He was sweating profusely. I asked again, " What is the time now, Alex? Don't worry, I didn't ask for your last time in the world. Why are you so childish? "

He chuckled nervously. Jason looked at me like he had seen a ghost. The pack members were scared.   I laughed and said, " Clear the body up from the floor. The smell is unbearable. Pathetic little creature didn't do good at all. Did she, Alex? Perhaps, she didn't train enough. Alex could train her, right? "

He stopped at his tracks and said, "Madison, she is gone."

I smiled and said, "Yes, she is."

He smiled nervously and patted me on head. I hugged him and said, " Do you remember how I treated her? "

He nodded his head and said, " She didn't deserve to serve you, Madison! You have been too kind. "

I laughed and said, " You are right. I did become too kind. "

He decided to excuse himself as he got a call. As I dismissed everyone from my room.

Hypocrites!

I climbed through the ladder..
With me bleeding profusely and nobody noticed.
My scars are visible!
My pain is real.
That day I promised myself, even if nobody fights for me, I will.
If nobody believes in me, I will.
I am Who I am.
I don't need a fucking good girl certificate from anyone. The society of Sunrise pack had betrayed me. I had turned into a rogue. So what? I did what I could. I remember all of you. All of your betrayals. I will come for you. You will bleed to death like you left me to die. My mother, anyone who never believed in my ability, shouldn't question my authority now. For, I earned my authority! Nobody gave me anything. I earned that with my blood and soul.

And for you Alex, you deserve a special treatment! And I am quite generous in rewarding people. You are one of them!