☆ 2 ☆

When he saw me, he gave me a warm hug and handed me a gift box. I accepted it with a grateful smile and said thank you. Mr. Jeon is a busy man, but he tried to come to my small, precious day. I'm too happy.

I asked him to join us for dinner, but he refused. I can understand; he's a busy man. I'm happy that he attended my party and even gave me a gift. He told me to inform my mom that he attended the party.

I nodded my head and stepped back. Father went near him and talked for some more time.

After he left, we went to the hall, and I sat there exhausted while Appa sat beside me.

I told him that I miss my oppa very much and I'm angry that he's not here with me. But he said that all these arrangements were made by him. He has tight schedules; how can he come just for this day, leaving all those? I can understand.

A/N POV:

Y/n went to her grandma and began to complain to her about her mother. The reason is today is her birthday, and her mother is still talking with some business man about some issues.

Actually, they had a business trip to the USA tomorrow to launch their new branch. The flight was scheduled for 3:00 am, and now it's past 11:30, and they have a lot to pack, so she has to go home.

After a little time of complaining, grandma told her to go home without them; they will reach after mother's blabbering. Y/n also agrees with that.

Y/N POV:

When I was about to call my dad, suddenly mom blocked my way. I stood there, hearing her meaningless words.

Mrs. Lee: "Y/n, me and your grandma will be there after some time. Now, I have to invite them to our new company inauguration arrangement in the USA. You know we have to pack so many things. Go and pack with your Appa. Appa will drive you home; don't try to drive the car. I know you're going to tell me that now you're 21, so you can... but for me, you're still my puppy girl. Be good, okay?"

She said these things in one breath.

I opened my mouth to argue with her but then stopped when I saw Uncle Choi. He is heading towards me. My face turned into a big smile without my knowledge. He is now in front of me.

"Oh, my Y/naaa, don't be sad; I will help you to drive, okay! First, I thought to buy a car for you, then I stopped after I realized the aftereffect... So I brought something you will like," and he chuckles.

After hearing his humiliating teasing, I dragged my gift from him & opened it and found that it was my favorite type of guitar... I said thanks to him and hugged him; he also hugged me back. He is like my second dad... I love him like my dad.

We reached home and started packing things... After some time, the doorbell rang, and obviously, it was my business-stuck mom.

I opened the door and got surprised. I never thought he would come to me leaving his tight schedules just for me, just for one day. I hugged him tightly like there is no tomorrow... and he also hugged me back...

"Aishhhh!!! This potato just give me some air to breathe... you little punk..." I stopped hugging him and stood straight to receive my gift.

"Anyway, happy birthday... hope you are good."

I dragged him inside home while tightly hanging on his neck... My feet are departed from the floor.

"...Yaahhh!!! Leave me... where is omma? I'm here to meet my omma..."

"Felix... don't try to argue with me. I know you are here to give me a surprise for my birthday... give me... where is my birthday gift..."

"I don't have any gifts... Yaahhh! Leave me."

He didn't bring me a gift, but I'm not mad because he already set the party with his own money; it was enough for me... I never want to celebrate my birthday this grand because I don't like grand parties and wasting money living a luxurious life. I like to do charity, so my bank account is always empty...

We played some times together, arguing... then he left to surprise grandma and mom by picking them up from the hall...

It's been 1 hour, so I decided to call them.

"Ommaa... where are you? We have to go to the airport... I know that Pumpkin Head is near you... is he planning to go somewhere with you, avoiding me... huh!!"

"No... Y/naaa, we are halfway home. We will be back within 2 minutes."

"Yaahhh!! Potato, please be calm... I'm gonna kidnap Omma and grandma to my place..."

"I know you, pumpkin head... stop lying and concentrate on your driving...."

"Hahaha... you potato... grown better... huh!"

Mrs. Lee: "Yah... y/n aa... please check that you packed that... Felixxxxx... turn the... car... the tr...!!!!!!!"

*Beep... beep... beep*

"Ommmmaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

...

To be continued!!!