☆ 20 ☆

Y/N was very busy at the moment. She had never seen them this happy during her months of service. They seemed as if they had won the jackpot. Carrying Jungkook's wedding clothes, she headed towards his room.

*Knock knock*

"Coming," she heard Jungkook's voice. When she opened the door, she saw him wearing pajamas, his hair wet as he dried it. His shirt buttons were undone, perfectly displaying his abs.

She quickly averted her gaze and placed the tray of clothes on the table, intending to leave.

"Stop there," Jungkook's voice made her freeze. She knew that every time he saw her, he would indulge in some form of teasing or hurting her.

"As you know, today is my wedding, and today Raichel is going to stay here. Don't say anything inappropriate to her with your filthy mouth. Don't you dare mess with her!" he warned.

Feeling humiliated, Y/N expected as much. She grint her teeth closing her eyes ,fisting, as she stared at the floor, nodding slightly to acknowledge his words.

"Why aren't you looking at me? Don't tell me you're upset because I'm marrying another woman, just like you can't have your way with me," he mocked, maintaining a distance.

She looked into his eyes.

"I am not upset, and... happy married life..." she managed to say before quickly leaving. She didn't know where she found the courage to talk back to him like that, but she was sure her heart was about to explode.

Y/N entered Raichel's room to do her makeup and dress her. With no other maids available to assist her, she had to handle everything herself.

She mentioned to Raichel that she couldn't manage everything alone. Raichel reassured her that she would appoint another girl.

As Raichel stood in front of the mirror, admiring herself, Y/N complimented her with a sincere smile. "You're looking beautiful, ma'am," she said genuinely. Indeed, Raichel looked gorgeous.

"Thank you. I knew... um... Jungkook selected all of these. He knows how I'll look my best," Raichel replied with a smile.

"Oh, my god... I forgot something. Y/N, please help me! I want to give him this watch... I want him to wear it on our special day... It has a special significance, which I'll tell him on our first night..." Raichel handed her the box with a shy expression. "Could you please give this to him and ask him to wear it?"

Y/N smiled and nodded, accepting the box. As she turned to leave, she noticed another maid standing there. The maid bowed to Y/N, and Y/N reciprocated before leaving the room.

"Finally, they've appointed another maid. Now I can take a seat; I'm too exhausted," Y/N thought to herself as she reached Jungkook's room and knocked. When there was no answer, she decided to go inside. Jungkook was busy in his closet, so she placed the box on the table with a note detailing Raichel's request. She left quickly, not wanting to disturb him.

On her way out, she ran into Tae. "Y/N, guests are coming. Just hand them juice and then go to Raichel's room quickly, okay?" he instructed before rushing off to Jungkook's room. Y/N nodded and hurried to complete her tasks.

(When she arrived at the designated area, she was amazed by the decorations. She had helped set up the flowers, and seeing the final result filled her with pride. (A/N: Just for setting the flowers, and she felt a sense of accomplishment.) After a while, she left to attend to her other duties, impressed by the excellent work done by the rest of the staff.)

)