☆ 32 ☆

"Jungkook... what... what happened?" She rushed towards him and tried to hold him, but he jerked away, glaring at her.

"Hyung!" he screamed loudly, looking upstairs.

"Wait, let me hold you, otherwise you'll end up on the floor," she said, attempting to steady him, but he jerked away again.

"Hyung!" he screamed once more.

"What's wrong? You're hurt. Please, leave your ego out of this. It'll only increase your pain. Did you get shot? No... but there's too much blood. You can't stand here," she insisted, gripping his wrist and guiding his right hand to her shoulder. He looked at her with a shocked expression.

"Why is she acting weird? Did she hit her head somewhere?" he wondered, eyeing her suspiciously.

She quickly helped him sit on the couch. He winced in pain as his left leg was injured. Without hesitation, she ran upstairs, calling out for Tae. Jungkook was in a state of shock.

"Tae, please come and check... Jungkook is injured!" she shouted, her voice echoing through the house.

"Tae!" she yelled again, growing more frantic. Finally, he opened the door, alarmed by her urgency.

"Jungkook is injured, please come and check!" she repeated, her tone filled with worry.

"What? What happened?" Tae muttered, rushing to grab the first aid kit from his cupboard.

They quickly descended the stairs together.

"Jungkook, what happened?" Tae asked in concern, examining the wound.

"I just got shot... nothing more," Jungkook replied nonchalantly, as if it were a trivial matter. Y/N was shocked and covered her mouth in disbelief. She couldn't fathom the consequences of someone shooting Jungkook. She thought about the repercussions for the shooter; they would be in grave danger.

"Shot? Where did you get shot from? Who did this?" Tae demanded angrily, cutting away Jungkook's pants and shirt to access the wound.

"I... ahh... it happened at our private bar. I got into a fight and then... this happened!" Jungkook explained, gritting his teeth against the pain as Tae extracted the bullet.

"You drove here from there? Why didn't you go to the hospital? What if it gets infected? The bar is quite far from here!" Tae scolded, pinching Jungkook in frustration.

"It's not infected now, is it?" Jungkook retorted.

"No, but how could you be so reckless, Jungkook?" Tae admonished, shaking his head.

"I have a perfect doctor in my own home, so why should I go to the hospital?" Jungkook said, smiling.

Tae nodded in disbelief as Y/N helped tie the bandage.

"Okay, it's ready, but we can't take you upstairs, Jungkook. Your leg is just bandaged, so you can't walk. How about staying downstairs?" Tae suggested.

"But where? In the maid's room? Don't test me, I will not!" Jungkook replied firmly, making Y/N grind her teeth.

"Don't worry, there's an extra room downstairs, just close to the maid's room. It was my appa's room. You can stay there," Y/N suggested, and Tae agreed, carrying Jungkook to the room while Y/N set up the bed.

Once Jungkook was laid down, Tae instructed Y/N on how to treat him and clean the wound and bandage perfectly. Then, Tae received a call and left the room.

"Are you feeling well?" Y/N asked, handing him water. He took it and drank, still processing why she was acting like this.

"Oh, ugh! Don't tell me you've fallen in love with me. If so, I can make you hate me within seconds! Do you want me to do that, darling?" Jungkook asked in a bored tone, waiting for her reaction.