☆ 44 ☆

4 years later

"omma did you arrange everything!!..they are on the way!!.." he screamed...

"yes ...my son .." his mom screamed back

The whole place was shining ...lights, music, vines.. everything was perfectly arranged..are you thinking that  some party was about to begin but no, it was about to end..now some of the business men are talking with mr park and some are talking as groups..they are close friends..

"Aishh!!.. i am so excited to see them.. let me relax some mint.." Saying this jimin sat on the couch and removed his expensive suit 

He rested his head on the couch and closed his  eyes!!

JIMIN POV ..( the rest is on his pov and sometimes authors too ... i think you will understand while reading it)

It is been 4 years ... today is my Birthday .. guess what, i am waiting for them.. today they all are coming here... finally we are meeting after everything ... tonight party was really special not only my birthday but a perfect meeting for us

His thought got interrupeted  when he hear a voice

"HEy.... jimin.." jimin open his eyes to see taeyung.. he is wearing a Black suit with darkblue shirt under  and black tie having white strips . wearing a cooling glass too .his outfit was some different from his usuals.. jimin lips form a beutiful smile... finally it's time for all of us to join in one meeting..and that is happening now.. in my birthday party ..

Tae was now running a new business on importing and exporting of medicines afterall he is a doctor . he is in charge of that V group of medicines .. there is so many things happen in these 4 years  . Are you all ready to hear ..then let's go

After that day of OUR LAST MEET ...that was the last day we saw y/n and dylan ..she went to china on that day's night flight . I thought to send off her but i couldn't .. jungkook was so in his most difficult time.. he then gave that lee property to raichel so now she is the one and only owner of lee group and she is doing well on her job ..she is the one and only woman CEO that compitating with us..with Park , jeon , and finally i think V is also in it's best growth 

jungkook gave KIM properties to tae ..he just donate it to orphange..the orphanage where he raised . then after with some of that amount he build V group of company ..now have 2 baranches in canada and USA and the new branch working is going on in swedan 

Now About jungkook... Huh!! he was just into depression for months..we just retrive him from everything ..we don't know how but we succed.. after that he gave KIm property to Tae and he Just Does a charity..it was a huge news in korea .. he just throw away every each inheritance of his father that he own from killing people..jungkook was so in hate with his father so he just did a charity but anyhow we don't know how , that news leaked and he got a huge support and people came to him for help ..he didn't disappoint them he just throw away everything ..but you know he is living a good life like  as he lived..he only have his own business not his fathers..i mean his own..the one .. the first business they had when he was kid it was that manufacturing of digital gadgets.. and some underground small business like exporting of gun... he was into that for years..

ABout y/n she went with dylan ..but she often contact me like i do message her asking her health and life's growth.. she is now working on felix company which he start with dylan in partner ship..it was an advertising company ,but a few months ago dylan handover it to y/n and he is teaching hacking or something i am not sure..i am too eager to see her ... i wonder how everyone react after seeing eachother after these years..

Now Tani...after her halmoni's death she went to Hongkong to learn journalism..and you know what ..she is now a deputed journalist.. i can't beleive ..i wonder about her.. i still admire how a stupid girl like her can acheive this..huh!! lol...