☆ 36 ☆

"Okay, then let's start," Tae said, moving his head from left to right, producing the sound of bones cracking.

Tae sat on the table while bouncing lightly, placing the gun there. Jimin stood near the table, to the left of Tae, while Dylan stood to the right, next to him, with a handheld camera.

"We went there to shoot him, and I'm the one who took the initiative to hand Lia that gun and pressured her to shoot him. I tried before, when he came to that club, but I missed it! I fucking missed it!" Jungkook's mom hit her foot on the ground in anger, while the three men looked at her in disbelief.

"What... you shot him in the club?" Tae asked.

"Yeah... but, luck was on his side. He injured his leg, and the bullet didn't hit his heart!" she said, clenching her teeth.

"You... Oh, holy shit!" Jimin struggled to control himself.

"And you know what? I'm the one who killed the Lee family... My goal was Y/N, but they all died out of luck!" That women laughed maniacally, causing Tae to clench his jaw.

"What? You... you caused that accident!?" Dylan asked angrily.

She smiled evilly and nodded, then laughed.

Dylan clenched his fists, but he restrained himself. If she weren't a lady, he would have surely struck her, potentially leading to her death.

"Why are you doing this? What the fuck do you want? Why did you kill Y/N's family? What was the relationship between Lee and Jungkook? Most importantly, why did you try to kill Jungkook?" Jimin fired off his questions rapidly.

"Relax, my child... Now, I'll start spilling the truth, so listen to me with patience," she said, looking at the three of them, who were visibly angry, but she laughed again.

"I did all of that for property!"

"Fuck! Why are you saying this now? I clearly remember, when you divorced Uncle Jeon, he handed over so many properties, but you were the one who rejected them, saying, 'I only want to live with my Bertin, so let me go, I don't want any property.' Are you serious?" Tae said, climbing off the table and mimicking Jungkook's mom's dialogue.

"That was years ago... You know, people can change in just a minute, by seconds... So, I did too, but over the years," she said, blinking her eyes dramatically.

"Then why the fuck did you murder the Lee family?" Dylan asked.

"Well, I heard that the Lee family was in cahoots with Jeon through a marriage between Jungkook and Y/N. Everyone knows, in Korea, Jeon is number one, Lee and Park are second... If these two joined hands regarding this marriage, then Jungkook would be the next ruler... He would rise to a level of power we can't even imagine. I couldn't bear to think about his growth, so that's why I planned to kill Y/N but ended up killing the whole Lee family... I set up that accident... Yes, I'm the one who did all of that!" she said, looking at them and waiting for their response.

"You..." Dylan said angrily, his eyes teary. He stopped when Jimin held him and calmed him down.

"Then why did you sabotage Jungkook's marriage with Raichel?" Jimin asked. Adalia remained silent.

"That... because I knew about their relationship. It was so sincere, you know! I searched and heard that they were dating for 2 years. It wasn't easy for a girl to date him for 2 years, so I confirmed it was his true love! If he marries Raichel, then he will live happily until his death. I can't see him happy, so I arranged a plan to break their trust in each other. I created many pictures to show her as proof, then manipulated her. It wasn't an easy task for us. It was too difficult to manipulate her. She is deeply in love with him, but anyway, we succeeded in the end. But I didn't think he would marry Y/N instead of her. Anyway, that's not my problem," she said while smiling.