☆ 23 ☆

With a loud thudding sound, Y/N landed on the bed, immediately curling her legs towards her chest.

"What... what... are you doing?" she asked, her voice cracking.

He turned to lock the door, his face burning with hatred-filled eyes.

"Don't you know... this is our first night... so... wait! Do I have to explain? You waited for this, didn't you?" he walked towards the bed and started to unbutton his shirt.

"No... don't do this...  let me go... ," she said, tears streaming down her face.

"Why are you crying? I haven't even started. Save your tears, wifey," he leaned towards Y/N, causing her to flinch.

"Please, I'm begging you... let me go..."

There is no other option other than begging , day by day her situation is getting worser .she doubt herself ,is she the same y/n who would never let anyone win against her 

"SHUT UP!" Y/N flinched at his outburst.

"Do you think I will let you go? You did so many things, so many shitty things to me. Thank God you're still alive. I don't have time for stupid conversations. Undress me quickly," he sat on the bed next to her and moved his face towards her neck, inhaling her fragrance.

"You smell good. Looks like you already prepared yourself by taking a bath... but I didn't know soap could smell this good!"

Y/N didn't even move a finger; she was terrified beyond measure. This was her first time being this close to him, and she was shivering and crying uncontrollably. Her heart was pounding so fast she felt like it would explode at any moment.

"How can I prove my innocence? I have no time. I want to tell him, but I can't even open my mouth... I don't have the courage. Oh God! This is really heartbreaking. Why? Why am I this helpless?" she thought.

Jungkook fumed in anger as he looked at her.

"DON'T YOU HEAR ME? THAT MEANS MY BITCHY WIFE NEEDS ME TO START ALL THESE THINGS. THEN YOU WILL REGRET IT," he bellowed.

He stood up and removed his shirt, revealing his abs, then pushed Y/N onto the bed and hovered above her. She tried to move aside, but her energy failed her.

"I already told you  bitch, that i am too difficult to handle . Now you will see that!" he said towards her ear.

He began to suck aggressively on her neck, a moan (with pain) escaping her lips.

"Is that from pleasure? I'll make it pain, bitch," he said as he sucked harder, his bite leaving red marks on her neck. He then moved to her cleavage, but her hoodie made it difficult. He dragged her and made her sit up, then raised her hoodie.

Suddenly, she grabbed his hands with pleading eyes filled with tears, blocking him from undressing her.

"Please don't..." she whispered, her voice barely audible. But to the monster, it seemed like nothing. He jerked her hand away and removed her hoodie, causing her to instinctively cover her chest with her trembling hands.

"Let me hold that for you..."

He said and again laid her on the bed, pinning her hands above her. He started sucking her cleavage, and as he went lower, she screamed for him to stop and let her go.

"I will make this night a horrible one for you... You see these arrangements? Tonight, it's with me, in this bed," he tried to say something, but his eyes filled with tears.

He was acting like a psycho, his face contorted with hate as he ripped her bra and grabbed her breasts. His eyes showed a mixture of lust, hate, and revenge as he sucked and bit her nipples, causing them to bleed.