☆ 41 ☆

Dears..chinguuss!! i am here to thankyou first before writing the chapter..i was happy after reading your comments .. i love you guys..and thankyou all for supporting me ... i am really greatfull!!.. and thanks for those who send me private message..one more thing i will try to update fast coz i don't want to lag this story anymore... and i want to finish ma  story before reaching 50ep ... 

OK NOW LET"S READ !!!...

She placed flowers on her uncle's grave and wiped her tears

"Uncle..."

She closed her eyes, memories flooding her mind. His innocent face, his warm hugs, and then, the memory of her stabbing him. The way he smiled after seeing her alive, his eyes sparkling with love. The thought of him, with teary eyes and smiling lips, made her wonder, "Maybe Uncle is innocent." But the same thoughts haunted her as she remembered stabbing him. A tear escaped her eye, her lips trembling as she gripped the marble gravestone. A tear fell on the shiny marble, sunlight turning it into glistening diamonds.

"With my hands, I am the one who stabbed you... No! He made me do that... Jungkook, he... I will never forgive him for that... Even if I forgive him for everything else he did to me, I will never, ever forgive him for making me stab you," she said, tears streaming down her face. She touched his name carved into the grave and whispered, "I am sorry..." Tears continued to flow.

"Uncle, I've known you since my childhood. I hate myself for misunderstanding you... I will never forgive myself... But, Uncle, I still have doubts. Why did you kill Uncle Jeon? As much as I know you, you can't kill anyone like that... I saw those visuals... I still have doubts, but I am sure that I will regret this until my death," she said, wiping her tears and looking at the letters carved on the marble.

"CHOI"

"Birth Date: 23/06/1964

Death Date: 02/01/2023"

"That was the day I killed you..." she said, kissing her lips to stop her shivering. Then she stood up and walked back quickly.

After taking a few steps, she turned back.

"I will come another day, Uncle!! Until you accept my apology, I will cry and regret for my wrongdoings!!" she mumbled and walked towards the car.

"Finished?" the man asked. She nodded and entered the passenger seat, fastening her seat belt.

Y/N's POV

It's been two days since I left Jeon Mansion. It's been two days since I got my freedom back after almost a year. Again, I am going to Tani's home, staying there. In these days, I have been coming to Uncle Choi's grave, asking forgiveness for my sins, and then returning to Tani's home. Every time I step inside her home, Halmoni asks me about Tani. Only I know how difficult it is to lie, saying I don't know how this will end...