☆ 35_!!! ☆

"Hyung, you don't have any right to stop me from seeing my wife...!" Jungkook said, looking at Jimin.

Jimin slowly released his grip on the doorknob and stepped back, giving space to Jungkook.

Y/N's heart began to beat fast. 'He's going to come inside... Y/N, you have to be bold, okay!' she reminded herself, taking a deep breath as Jungkook entered the room and closed the door.

"Um... are you feeling well?" Jungkook asked, taking a few steps towards her.

She hmmed...

"Why did you save me?" he asked, while Y/N closed her eyes in annoyance.

"You saved me to get my sympathy or something?" he continued, crossing his arms over his chest. Y/N glared at him. 'How can he even think like that!' she thought.

She then slowly moved from the bed to stand up. He didn't help her, just watched, hoping for a reply. But she remained silent.

"Are you hearing me or not?!" he asked loudly, taking a step closer as she stood up and looked at him.

"Jungkook, what do you want?" she asked, closing her eyes.

"I am asking you, and you... Okay, let me ask you once more. Why did you save me when Lia came to shoot me?" he asked, clenching his jaw.

"Jungkook, can you please get out? I want to use the toilet... Or are you going to stand here?" she said, slowly walking towards the bathroom.

"FUCK! First, tell me the answer, then you can go to any hell!" he said, walking closer to her.

"Okay... then listen to me carefully..." she looked at him, crossing her arms over her chest. Jungkook frowned.

"Do you remember when you told me that you would never let me die? Living with regret is the most painful thing... And here, I didn't save you. Why should I? You think I saved you?" she chuckled and continued.

"I didn't want you to die so fast without acknowledging your mistakes, without accepting your sins... or without even regretting your dirty deeds. I will not let you die before you regret all these things... And I am sure when you realize everything, you will wish for death. And at that time, I want to tell you that you deserve this...!" she said and laughed a little, while Jungkook burned with anger.

"You think you can make your fucking plan work out," Jungkook said mockingly, his anger evident as he pressed on.

"Yep, and I will," she replied confidently, turning to walk towards the bathroom.

"You... you dare to talk to me like this."

"And who are you to order me? I am not your slave!" Y/N retorted, meeting his gaze before turning away. Jungkook clenched his fists in anger but tried to control it.

"You think I will keep you alive until then if you're talking to me like this? Then I am doubting your existence, at least for tomorrow," he threatened, his eyes darkening.

"Whatever. Please, just leave me alone, can you?"

"And you're ordering me again, huh!" Jungkook grabbed her wrist forcefully, pulling her towards the bed with excessive strength.

"Aaaaaaaaaghhhhhhhhhhhhggggggghhhhhhhhhhh!" Y/N screamed as her head hit the table near the bed, leaving a small scar on her forehead, and she fell to the floor, her abdomen taking the brunt of the impact. She slid across the marble floor until she hit the wall near the door.

Jimin rushed to the room and opened the door. He saw Y/N lying on the floor, crying in pain, her screams echoing.

"Why are you crying like this? I didn't stab you, did I? Her fucking acting..." Before Jungkook could finish, Jimin stopped him.