☆ 10 ☆

"Do you think we brought you here to listen to your bullshit lies?" Jimin said, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Are you not going to tell us why you killed Uncle?" Tae asked, seething with anger.

"I... I didn't kill him... I'm not the one who killed him... I'm not."

"Then who?" Tae demanded. Jungkook raised an eyebrow in disbelief and chuckled.

"I don't know... But I'm not the one who killed Uncle Jeon," Y/N finally gained some courage, meeting Tae's gaze. His eyes darkened.

"Don't mention my appa's name with your dirty mouth!" Jungkook shouted, his fists clenched. Y/N flinched.

Tae smiled and approached the table, retrieving a laptop. He showed CCTV footage of Y/N entering the mansion, covered in bloodstains, and leaving in a panic.

"Now, who is this girl walking into our house and leaving with bloody hands and clothes? She entered and left through the gate, and those damn bodyguards..." Tae stopped abruptly when Jimin gestured to him.

"Didn't you see this? We have every proof. We found your fingerprints on the knife and your blood on the window," Jimin said, changing the slide on the laptop to show Y/N.

"But... I didn't kill him. I just... tried to pull the knife out of him. I'm telling the truth. When I got there, he was already stabbed. I tried to help... but the bodyguards saw me. I tried to explain, but... they..." Y/N's voice faltered as Jungkook's anger boiled over.

"Then why are your fingerprints the only ones found? According to the CCTV, no one else entered the mansion," Jimin asked, raising an eyebrow. Y/N was at a loss for words.

"Why didn't you try to save him? Call an ambulance? Scream for help? Or did you?" Tae mocked, stepping closer to Y/N. She started trembling , unable to answer.

"She would never save my appa. She's the one who killed him, and I know why," Jungkook interjected, standing up and walking towards them. Y/N looked at him, bewildered.

"She killed her entire family – her grandma, her mom, her brother – all for their property. Her father ended up in a coma. After taking his property, she killed him too, then acted innocent in front of my appa."

"My appa found out the truth, so you decided to kill him too. You're a greedy monster... A GREEDY BITCH!" Jungkook's voice trembled with rage and tears filled his eyes.

Y/N was shocked. When did she allegedly commit these murders? He accused her of killing her own family and everyone else. she don't what to do ,everything was so quick in her life that turn like this .. she is like standing at the end of a cliff.

"Why are you saying this? I didn't kill my family... How could I?" she sobbed.

"We know, Y/N. You did it all for money, even living in a cheap apartment to save. You killed your own father, so Uncle Jeon meant nothing to you," Tae said, his tone dripping with contempt.

"Greedy bitch," Tae muttered, loud enough for everyone to hear.

Y/N's anger surged. Her eyes turned red with fury, and she raised her hand to slap him. But before her palm could connect, Jungkook grabbed her and pinned her against the wall, his grip tightening around her neck.

She struggled to breathe as her energy waned. Jungkook's veins bulged, and his eyes darkened. Y/N's face turned red, her efforts to break free futile.

"NOT EVEN ONCE , DARE TO RISE YOUR HANDS  AGAINST MY HYUNG!!!" 

Jungkook growled, his face inches from hers.

He released her and she fell to the floor, landing in a pool of alcohol but luckily avoiding any glass. She coughed, trying to catch her breath.

"You're staying here now. This is the Jeon mansion, a place you're very familiar with... the place where you supposedly killed my uncle," Tae said, closing the laptop.

"Don't think you'll live here happily. Every day will be a struggle," Jimin added, holding a bottle menacingly.

Y/N writhed on the floor, helpless.

Jungkook knelt in front of her, observing her pathetic state. His fingerprints were imprinted on her skin, a stark reminder of his dominance.

"NOW HOW ABOUT WE START TO EXPLAIN YOUR RULES ...YOUR HELL IS BEGAN I WILL KILL YOU SLOWLY ...I WANT TO TOTURE YOU ..I WILL MAKE SURE THAT YOU WILL  STRUGGLE UNDER ME "

...

To be continued!!!

We can hear the rules in next update ...

Now i stopped because episode is getting longer ...i think longer episodes are boring ..i don't know i just think so..