☆ 38_Love or Hate!!! ☆

Tae stood in front of the ICU. It had only been minutes, but it felt like centuries without her presence.

"Tani, you can't leave me like this... and I'm sure that wasn't an accident. Someone planned this accident, but for me... Tani... why did she do this? No, Tae, she will be alright. Calm yourself," Tae told himself, still tears drying on his cheeks.

"Why do I feel like my heart is being stabbed... I keep seeing the visuals in my mind... she got hit when I was with her... what is this... am I loving her?" His thoughts were interrupted when he received a call from an unknown number.

He usually didn't save useless numbers, only some important contacts. He answered the call.

"Hello?" Tae said.

"How was my treat? Did you enjoy it? I just gave you a warning... fortunately, you're still picking up this call. That dumb girl ruined everything, but it's okay. Now I feel hitting you won't be worth it. I found out that she's something you care about more than yourself... so be careful. I don't want to introduce myself... I think you've got it! The hit wasn't that heavy, so don't worry. She'll become normal. But if you dig into my matters again, I swear you'll regret it later. Now you have hope that she'll be alive, but I warn you again: if you repeat this, I'll make you put flowers on your own mistress's grave... haha!"

Tae shut his eyes and clenched his fists. The caller hung up. Tae wasted no time and quickly called Jimin.

"Jimin... is Dylan with you?" Tae asked urgently.

"Yes, hyung. We're still looking for that old brat... we didn't sleep last night... still," Jimin replied.

"Okay, okay... I'll send you his number. Quickly check his location," Tae said, sending Bong's number, which he had used to call Tae a moment ago.

Jimin's phone rang with the notification. Dylan, who was drinking water, sprang into action. The two of them were tired, but they knew they had to move fast.

"Dylan, come. Tae sent his new number and told me to check as quickly as possible," Jimin said. Dylan threw the water, closed the window, and grabbed the laptop.

"But where did he get his number?" Dylan asked as he set up the laptop.

"I don't know. He didn't tell me," Jimin replied, focused on the laptop.

"Yes! Just missed... come on, speed up the car," Dylan screamed.

"What? What?" Jimin asked, looking at him, then speeding up the car without knowing where they were headed.

"I got his location just a second ago. It was showing near the XX building, but now it's not showing his location. If we reach there in time, we can catch him," Dylan said frustratingly, worried they might miss this opportunity.

"Don't worry," Jimin said, smirking.

"Fasten your seatbelt tightly," he said, accelerating the car. Dylan widened his eyes as they experienced the sensation of flying on the ground. The speed was beyond limits, and the car seemed to be flying.

In the blink of an eye, they reached their destination. Jimin got out of the car, and Dylan, still catching his breath, followed suit.

It was a small home, unlike before, but this one wasn't dusty. They slowly walked towards the house, noticing many people milling around. Jimin withdrew his hand, which had reached for his gun, as he dropped the intention.

They walked towards the home, hiding their faces. Jimin wore a cap that covered almost his entire upper face till his nose, while Dylan wore a mask. Being from China, masks were common for him.