☆ 37__Turning ☆

Please jimin ...check my message

I Know you are avoiding my messages

I am not catching you ..its just now i need help ... please check my message 

I am not trying to trick you like before this is real..it's really important 

Please contact me ...i really want to see you .. i want to tell you everything 

I will come to the xxx park next  lee mansion...if you don't know ..here is the location

(Location)
Seen

Jimin you finally saw my message...huhh! thank god!
Seen 

can you please meet me there? i am not playing with you this time ...! 
Seen

typing...

Jimin i swear i am not joking so don't take this silly like before 
Seen

Here lia ..don't try to play any dirty game on me like you used to do before  ..then you know what i can do and what you got before when you tricked me so think twice before  doing anything dumb  ...you got it ..is it!
Seen

Yes i remember everything...this is not a prank .. i am serious ..and i can say that this will help you too ...please can you meet me 
Seen

Mmm ok .. meet you there..
Seen 

i am glad that you agreed after i done so many things...thankyou 
Seen

I already reached ...waiting for you ..
Seen

Jimin, Dylan, and Tae reached the park but didn't see her.

"Jimin, call her now," Tae said. Jimin dialed her number.

"Hey, Lia, where are you?" Jimin asked when Adalia answered the phone.

"I am hiding behind the slide, come there," she said, and Jimin hung up.

"Got you... darling," Jimin said after spotting Adalia. She waved her hands but changed her expression when she saw the two other men behind him. She slowly backed away.

"No, Lia, they are not here to hurt you. You can see them like you see me," Jimin said, catching her shoulder. She looked at them, eye to eye, and slowly nodded.

"Tell me, what's the important matter?" Jimin said, with Tae and Dylan looking at her hopefully. She lowered her head and looked at the floor, then gulped.

"You can tell us everything, and I can guess that the thing you're going to tell us is a big truth happening behind us, right?" Dylan asked.

"I know, we found something unusual in your story, so now is the time to tell the truth. Let us know!" Tae said, frustratedly.

Jimin didn't know why, but he felt like Tae was onto something, as he seemed disturbed these days.

Adalia nodded and looked at them.

"Yes, I'm here to tell a big truth, and I'm sure that if I say this, I won't be alive the next moment. I don't know what to do, but now I feel like everything is over. We are helpless," she said, tears welling in her eyes.

"No, don't talk like this. We will protect you at any cost. Tell us the truth," Tae said, walking towards her and giving her a quick hug. She wiped her tears and began to speak.