☆ 14 ☆

A beautiful girl with brown and black mixed hair, and a beautiful pair of eyes lined with thin eyeliner, was wearing a white off-shoulder knee-length frock. The price of the frock must have been more than Y/N's salary; she could tell just by looking at the dress because she used to wear such dresses herself.

"Hello... have you finished admiring me?" the girl said, interrupting Y/N's thoughts.

"I, um... no, I was just..." Y/N stuttered.

"Okay, okay... Let me introduce myself. My name is Raichel. I'm Jungkook's fiancée. I'm here to warn you: don't anger him and never try to give him orders. He'll kill you. He doesn't like being ordered around. If you want to stay alive, just try to stay away from him. He has a huge hatred against you," Raichel said

Y/N nodded sighing.

"Can I ask you for one thing?" Y/N asked 

Raichel nodded  with approval.

"Can I get a new dress? This one is really..." Y/N began to talk but -

"Don't think I'll be nice to you. I'm just warning you. You're his enemy, which means you're mine too," Raichel interrupted.

"Oh... wait, look... I just thought maybe you're not that bad, but clearly, you are! Look at your shoulder. Did you tear your own clothes to seduce him?" Raichel asked, touching Y/N's shoulder and scrutinizing her.

"To seduce whom? What are you talking about?" Y/N asked, frowning in disbelief 

"Please, don't act innocent in front of me," Raichel retorted.

"I think you misunderstood. I didn't tear my own clothes. It was just... forget it... Could you please get me a new dress?" Y/N clench her palm to control herself and asked.

"Why should I? You're a killer, right? Moreover, you're the person my Jungkook hates the most. So why should I help you? You killed your family and even my Jungkook's family," Raichel accused.

"No , stop this... I didn't kill anyone, ... Stop this humiliation," Y/N screamed in frustration , she is slowly loosing herself.

"But I don't think so. I'm pretty sure you'd take the opportunity to seduce him and kill him, like you did with your clothes, acting innocent in front of him just to get a new dress, showing the torn part of your shoulder clearly in his view. Let me tell you one thing, he's not that playboy anymore. He's my Jungkook. He'll never look at another girl again. You better-" 

"What the heck are you blabbering about? This is beyond my limit," Y/N said, shutting her eyes and covering her ears with her hands.

"Do you have the guts to talk like this to me?" Raichel challenged.

"I'm not the one who started it; you're the one talking nonsense," Y/N shot back.

"How dare you talk to her like this... You have no idea who's standing in front of you, you dirty bitch," Jungkook said angrily as he walked towards Y/N.

Y/N felt a surge of fear at his tone, but she hid it. She had to survive.

"I know... your fiancee... please teach her some manners on how to talk—" Before she could finish her sentence, Jungkook slapped her across the cheek, causing her to grip the stair railing to steady herself.

"Don't talk nonsense about her... I won't hesitate to kill you right now," Jungkook threatened, his voice filled with menace.

"What's going on here? Tell me," Jungkook asked Rachel, who stood watching with her arms folded across her chest.

"She told me she tore her dress to seduce you... I warned her, and now she's claiming I'm talking nonsense and demanding I buy her a new dress," Rachel explained.

Y/N's eyes widen as welled up with tears as she thought about her closet filled with luxurious dresses and matching accessories. Now, she was reduced to begging for a dress and enduring humiliation.

"This isn't true!" Y/N shouted, her voice trembling with emotion.

"Baby, you should go... I know you have many things to do... You're getting late, aren't you? You can go, I'll deal with her and make sure she never speaks ill of you again," Jungkook said, hugging Rachel before she left, planting a kiss on her cheek.

Once Rachel left, Jungkook turned his attention to Y/N, who stood near the stairs.

"Please... try to listen to me... What she just told you... that wasn't the truth... I didn't tear my clothes intentionally... I only asked her for some clothes—" Y/N tried to explain.

"Do you think she's your maid, to fetch clothes for you?" Jungkook interrupted angrily.

"No, never... It's not like that," Y/N insisted.

"So you're trying to seduce me..." Jungkook accused.

"No, I—" Y/N began, but Jungkook lifted her up and carried her towards his room as she continued to hit his back, pleading for him to let her go.

"Let me go..."

"You're trying so hard to seduce me... SO How can I just let you go without even getting a good look at you?huh??" 

..............

To be continued!!!

.............

Here i have something to show you  ...

Can you guess...who the one am drawing ...!!!

Thankyou for 100+ views ...:)

............