☆ 5 ☆

"Are you okay, Y/N?" It was Uncle Bong. I looked at him hopefully, tears filling my eyes as I saw his pitiful expression.

"What is this, Uncle? Why are they pushing me? Why are they treating Uncle Choi as their boss? Where is my Appa? I want to see him."

"I am sorry, Y/N. I was not aware of these things. Now, you are nothing. This house, your company, your properties, your USA branch – all under the control of Sir Choi. The signature... it was a trap. I was not aware of anything. After I understood everything, I tried to convince him, but it was too late. He became greedy... I was not aware of this side of him." Hearing this, I stepped back.

Now, where should I go? I don't have anything or anyone. Why Uncle Choi? I saw him as my second father, then why?

Uncle Bong can't help me. Choi is his boss; he can't go against his words.

"Y/N, I will arrange a home for you. Unfortunately, you know I don't have any home. I was raised by Sir Choi, so I can't go against him. I owe him. Still, I fought with him regarding you, but he is not willing. I saw your call yesterday, but he warned me not to take your call. I am totally helpless, dear. I..." He started to cry, but I stayed still.

"Uncle, tell me where my dad is. I only want him."

"I don't know, dear, but inside... What... I didn't see Mr. Lee here...! Sir told me to hand you this... That's why I'm here. He didn't allow me to talk to you... But I didn't see him anywhere." He handed me my luggage, and I threw them in anger. My blood was boiling.

"What? What are you saying? Take everything from me, but just... I only... I only want my dad... Please tell me where he is." I started crying; I didn't know what to do. I couldn't lose my Appa too.

A bodyguard came from the mansion and whispered something to Uncle Bong. Then, he looked at me more pitifully, his eyes also teary.

"Sir... Sir is calling me. I want to go... I will check everywhere. When I get any trace of your dad, I will inform you. I will arrange you an apartment now. You can't stay here. It's snowing." He took out his phone, but I stopped him by holding his hand.

"No need... Thank you for your concern. I know how to find my dad, and I can take care of myself. Just tell this to your sir." With that, I picked up my luggage and started walking. I didn't know what to do.

At last, I turned and looked at our home. Uncle Bong was looking at me.

I was walking... I didn't know where I was going. I couldn't go to Tani's home; her grandma was in the hospital, so I couldn't be a burden to her. Then, I remembered Uncle Jeon... I called him, but after two rings, I cut the call, thinking that I'd be burdening him too.

At the same speed, he called me back. At first, I refused, but then I picked up.

"Y/N, ah... I'm on my way to your home. How was your Appa? Why did you call me? Is there any problem? Do we need to change the nurse? I'm sorry I couldn't pick your call earlier; I was busy with another call, but I cut it. Now I'm not busy. Tell me if anything is wrong. Are you okay? Hello?"

Hearing his words, I burst into tears. He helped me so much, even though the person I cherish so much betrayed me and dumped me onto the road. I'm too grateful to Uncle Jeon. How can I ask for help from him continuously? I'm feeling shameless, but there is no option in front of me.

"Hey, Y/N, what happened, my girl? Why are you crying? Tell me. I will be there in a minute, okay?"

I gulped and gained my courage, then told him to come to the park; I was there.

"How are you there at this time? I will be there; just wait there, okay?"

Now, I'm regretting my decision. He told me that he would keep bodyguards to look after us, but I refused. If I had agreed with him at that time, I could have at least found out where my Appa was. I'm regretting it a lot.