☆ 40_ 'REGRET ' ☆

Jungkook's legs trembled, and he lost his balance. Before he could collapse on the floor, Jimin caught him. Jungkook looked at Raichel with teary eyes, not expecting to hear such things from her. He felt anger, but he didn't want to express it because he felt more pain than anger inside him.

"Raichel... but why... why?" he asked in a low voice, looking into her eyes. She avoided his gaze.

"This must be a lie... Raichel, are you forced to tell this?" Before Y/N could ask anything more, Raichel cut her off.

"No, I am not lying. This is the truth. I don't have to lie here anymore. I'm telling the truth. And I know he planned to kill Uncle Jeon, and I helped my appa. He did all those things for only good to happen for me! Don't torture him anymore, all of you... you have to stop torturing us!" Raichel said.

Jimin chuckled. "When did we torture you, Raichel?" he said, looking at Jungkook, who was broken inside. The trust he had in Raichel was slowly tearing apart.

"Look... can't you see him? How could you do these things to him, Raichel... how?!" Jimin asked, raising his voice and looking at Raichel with anger.

"I don't care for him anymore, Jimin... (she looked at Jungkook with teary eyes)... My life is my appa. He is my everything... (she wiped her tears)... but for him, for you, Jungkook, I hurt my appa. Only for you... I went against my appa's words because I loved you... and then you cheated on me. I'm so dumb not to see that you were doing bad things behind my back..." she said, closing her eyes as tears fell.

Jimin and Y/N frowned and shook their heads in disbelief. Jungkook didn't look at anyone. He clenched his fists and closed his eyes, standing near Jimin.

"But, Raichel, can you tell me... in what way Jungkook cheated on you, huh?" Y/N asked, stepping towards Raichel. She suddenly covered Bong, thinking that Y/N would hurt him.

Raichel chuckled and crossed her arms over her chest, looking at Y/N with disdain. "Do I have to explain everything?" Raichel said, mocking Y/N.

Y/N clenched her fists in irritation. "Raichel, you don't have any idea what happened behind your back. Do you know that for breaking off your marriage, your beloved dad is the one who played a dirty game behind you? Do you know about that?" Y/N asked, raising her eyebrows and shaking Raichel's shoulder before letting go abruptly. She closed her eyes, moved her head back, then looked back at Raichel.

Y/N continued, seeing Raichel's expression, which showed she was not aware of this matter. "Your appa is the one who blackmailed Jungkook's stepsister and made her show you some fake photos to manipulate you into backing out of your marriage," Y/N said calmly, trying to make Raichel believe her. Bong's expression changed; he became panicked.

"They are lying, Richi... They're trying to brainwash you. Don't fall for their dirty tricks," Bong said, but Raichel quickly reverted to her cold expression and said, "Don't try to brainwash me with your perfect lies, Y/N... I know you did that, and now you're trying to cover your crime and make my appa a criminal in front of me. Do you think I believe these lies and your beautiful acting?" she said, looking at Y/N.

"How can I do this... for what? What are you up to?" Y/N stopped in the middle and let out a deep sigh, shaking her head.

"He must have told her that I might be the one who arranged for a girl to say those things... Disgusting... I am hating and hating you, Uncle Bong... You played a dirty game on your own daughter too," Y/N thought to herself, pressing her lips together to control herself. She closed her eyes and clenched her fists, already feeling a mess. She was slowly losing her patience. Jungkook stood nearby, his red eyes focused on Raichel.

Before he could say something, Dylan spoke up.

"What if we show you proof... will you believe then?" Dylan asked Raichel.