☆ 21 ☆

Jungkook was walking towards Y/N, fuming with anger, causing her to start shivering in fear. He grabbed her and led her across the stage, heading towards a room and slamming the door shut behind them. Jimin followed them inside.

Jungkook threw Y/N, causing her to land on the floor with her head hitting the table, leaving a small scar on her forehead.

"Guys, we're really sorry, but the wedding is postponed. Please, everyone, take your leave. You can leave after dinner. The dinner is in the next hall, or you can attend the bachelor party in the next building," Tae announced with a polite smile, ushering the confused guests out of the room.

After ensuring everyone had left, Tae hurriedly joined them in the room.

"This is beyond my limit... Why? Why are you doing this?" Jungkook demanded, his voice filled with anger as Y/N struggled to stand up.

"What... What exactly are you saying?" she asked in a low voice.

Jungkook approached her, gripping her hair to pull her up and then gripping her jaw tightly. "First my Appa... Now my Raichel... What the hell did I do to you?!"

"What? I didn't..." Y/N tried to speak, but Jungkook cut her off.

"STOP... STOP YOUR INNOCENT ACT! I KNOW WHAT YOU DID! YOU WILL PAY FOR WHAT YOU'VE DONE! ARE YOU READY TO ENTER THE REAL HELL?! YOU'RE GOING TO MARRY ME!" he exclaimed in rage.

"NO! Never! I will not!" Y/N screamed, tears streaming down her face.

A slap landed on her cheeks. "I don't care about your opinion! You will marry me!"

"No! I said no! I will not marry you! Instead, you can kill me, but I won't marry you!" she retorted angrily.

"No, I already told you I won't kill you that easily. You will marry me. But I can kill your Taniya, that green-haired girl. You're separating my beloved people, so why can't I?!" Jungkook threatened.

"No! No!" Y/N burst into tears, overwhelmed with fear and despair.

"No... you hate me... I'll marry you, but please don't..."

"Who needs your permission? Even if you're not interested, I will marry you!" Jungkook's voice was devoid of any expression.

"Jungkook... are you serious? Don't make a decision without thinking twice," Jimin said, touching Jungkook's shoulder.

"Hyung, I'm alone now. I have no one. So, I'm dedicating myself to seek revenge. I'm burning with revenge, so I'll make her pay," Jungkook declared, gripping Y/N's hand and dragging her. Tae intervened.

"Jungkook, what are you—"

"Hyung, I'm not in the mood to explain. I'm going to marry this woman. She will pay for her dirty deeds," Jungkook stated as he walked towards the stage.

(Y/N thought) everything is gone. The last hope I had... Where is Dylan? Is he waiting for me? Just a moment ago, I thought I was going to escape from this hell. Now, here I am, trapped forever. And this monster is going to marry me. I had so many expectations for my marriage, but now, even my appearance... a hoodie and dirty pants, with my hair, my heart, my life, all in a mess.

She was distracted by the priest's words.

"Miss," the priest addressed Y/N and Jungkook.

"Y/N... Lee Y/N," Jungkook supplied to the priest.

The priest nodded. "Mr. Jungkook, are you willing to—"

"I do," Jungkook interrupted.

The priest turned to Y/N, whose face was red from crying, continuously sobbing.

"Miss Lee Y/N, are you willing to marry Jungkook and take him as your beloved husband for a lifetime?"

Jungkook pinched her, and she flinched.

"I... I do," she stuttered through her hiccups.

Jimin and Tae didn't seem very interested in the marriage; a hint of pity showed on their faces.

"Now, the groom must kiss the bride," the priest announced.

Y/N looked at Jungkook with widened eyes, thinking, 'No, don't... Dieing is more better than living like this '

He leaned towards her, but instead of kissing her, he whispered in her ear,

 "SAVE THEM FOR TONIGHT ... BE READY TO ENTER THE HELL!"

....

To be continued!!!!

......

I am Lazyyy!!!