☆ 22 ☆

"NO... What's happening? Y/N, remember, this is your last chance to escape. Please, don't trap yourself here by marrying him. No, there's no way to rescue her from here. If I show up, they'll definitely catch me. I have to find another option to rescue her. I need to inform Taniya."

Dylan witnessed everything and left, feeling disappointed, heading to Tani's home.

Y/N was sobbing uncontrollably. She felt as if her heart had stopped functioning. She couldn't bear to imagine the aftermath of this marriage.

"Will he punish me? Definitely, he will... but I didn't do anything wrong. Where did she go? Who told her these things? But who is behind all this? Why... why is that person doing this? I'm sure no one will believe me," Y/N's mind was flooded with questions.

Suddenly, a phone rang, and everyone's gaze turned to Tae as he answered the call.

"WHAT?!! Where... we'll be there," Tae exclaimed before hanging up and looking at Jungkook. He walked over to him.

"Jungkook... I got news about Raichel..."

Jungkook's expression changed instantly; his eyes grew heavy, and he grabbed Tae's shoulder.

"Raichel... What happened to her? Tell me she's fine, hyung..."

"She got into an accident, and she's..." Tae trailed off.

"NOOOOOOOOOO!" Jungkook screamed. "This is all because of this... I will kill her now!"

He turned to Y/N and slapped her, shocking her with the news. She stumbled and fell into Jimin's arms, who caught her.

"Jungkook, no, we need to go. She's in the hospital. Don't you want to see her?" Tae reasoned, holding him by the shoulder. Jungkook nodded, a tear falling to the floor.

"Don't panic, Jungkook. She'll be alright," Jimin reassured him, wiping his tears. Jungkook hummed in response.

Then, he turned and looked at Y/N.

"PRAY THAT I GET KILLED WHILE RETURNING HOME ... IF I COME HERE ALIVE, I SWEAR I WILL TORE YOUR SOUL APART!!!" With clenched teeth, he stormed out, leaving Y/N trembling in fear.

"Jim , take her home and make sure all the guests leave. Arrange for bodyguards and oversee the arrangements," Tae instructed before leaving. Jimin nodded and approached Y/N, who was still crying, feeling overwhelmed.

"What the hell is happening here... Everything feels like a dreadful dream. He's definitely planning to kill me by torturing!" Y/N thought to herself, consumed by fear.

"Y/N, come on," Jimin said softly, prompting her to follow him.

"Wait, where is Dylan? Did he get caught? I hope he's alright. I'm sorry, Appa. I thought I would come and find you, but I'm lost here too... I'm a loser... When did I change like this?" Y/N lamented silently during the quiet ride, sitting in the passenger seat.

Jimin finally broke the silence. "Why did you do this? Are you happy now, seeing him like this?"

He sighed deeply. "I really thought you might be innocent after observing you all these days, so I decided to research the murder again. But it was all in vain. I'm dropping it. Why are you so interested in making his life a living hell?"

Y/N whimpered, knowing that Jimin wouldn't believe the truth. "I... I didn't..."

"Y/N, do you think I'll believe your nonsense?" Jimin chuckled, looking at her skeptically. "Let me tell you something... He never slept with those girls, never. I agree he was a playboy before, but not anymore. After Raichel came into his life, he avoided everything, every dirty business. He left all of that behind."