Noble (Part 1)

4 years later, Carlon walked out of his house carrying a basket of sandwiches he made himself and was greeted by the villagers with their warm smiles.

'Ooh Carlon, did you want to visit Naku?' An old woman who sewed clothes greeted him while waving her hand.

'Yes grandma, I haven't visited him for over 2 years because I have business in the town so I want to see him now.' Carlon answered while smiling at the old woman.

Carlon then walked to the village gate and was greeted by the two guards guarding the gate.

'Oh you're back already? are you going to visit Naku?' One of the guards greeted Carlon while resting in front of the gate.

'I haven't seen him in a long time, is he really growing?' Carlon threw 2 sandwiches at the two guards.

The two guards then took the sandwich and ate it while laughing jokingly. 'Ahaha.. he's grown far from what you thought, you'll see later when you get there.'

'Hm.. is that right?' Carlon answered in a small tone as he walked towards the forest that Naku was living in.

Carlon then walked in and explored the forest and then found a house that looked old but still fit to live in.

'Naku..?' Carlon knocked on the door of the house while calling him. 'Is he not home?' Carlon turned and looked around.

Suddenly Carlon saw a short green creature with long ears running in fright while glancing behind him.

'Goblins?! is there a goblin village near here..?' Carlon drew his sword and prepared to attack the goblin.

But suddenly someone lunged at the goblin and sliced ​​its body in half, Carlon saw someone holding a long scythe covered in mana.

'Tch.. my clothes are dirty again..' The person said in an annoyed tone while wiping the blood on his clothes and face.

The person had long black hair tied into a ponytail with a pair of beautiful eyes as red as ruby ​​crystals.

'..Naku?' Carlon froze in place while calling his name.

'Hmm..? OH UNCLE CARLON!' Naku then threw his scythe and stuck it into the ground and walked towards Carlon. 'It's been a long time, uncle!' Naku waved his hand with a smile on his face.

'Yeah.. why are there goblins here?' Carlon put his sword back and looked at the goblin's corpse which was cut in two.

'Well.. I tried to wander around a bit and got lost deep in the forest, it turns out that there is a bunch of goblins carrying someone. So I fight the goblins at the same time to practice my skills and save that person..? but one goblin ran so I chased it and didn't expect to reach my house.' Naku opened his shirt and showed his body which was starting to form muscles while taking another shirt to wear it.

'Eh... someone..? so.. where is he or.. she?' Carlon looked at Naku with a look that looked like he doubted the answer he would give.

'Eh..' Naku paused and slowly glanced at Carlon with a panicked face. 'I forgot..' Naku's face turned pale with a forced smile.

'WE HAVE TO GO THERE BACK..' Carlon squeezed Naku's shoulder while shaking it.

'BUT.. I DON'T KNOW THE WAY! AND ALSO I HAVE RELEASED THAT PERSON, SO MAYBE SHE HAS RUNNED.' Naku who was shaking and feeling dizzy while screaming answered Carlon.

'MAYBE SHE WILL BE CAPTURED AGAIN!' Carlon answered him in a panicked voice.

Naku, who was still being shaken by Carlon while looking to the side with a face like he was about to vomit 'WAAAA I DON'T KNOW THE WAY!', suddenly the sound of a branch breaking was heard from their right side and saw a girl peeking and listening to their conversation.

'Hm..?' Simultaneously Naku and Carlon looked at her.

'Ah..!' The girl then immediately hid but her clothes were still visible even though she was behind a tree.

'...that's the one I freed from the goblin earlier.' Naku looked at Carlon and saw the expression Carlon displayed as if he didn't believe Naku's words.

'...' Carlon looked at the girl and noticed her clothes looked luxurious for someone from the countryside, and then was startled by a pin on her clothes with a unique pattern and beautiful symbol.

"Isn't that... the property of royalty..?" Carlon thought as he released his grip from Naku making Naku fall down.

'Why Uncle?' Naku stood up and asked Carlon who was speechless looking at him.

'...Maybe she's a noble from the kingdom I visited 2 years ago.' Carlon looked at it carefully and made him believe more in what he saw.

'Ah..!' The girl reacted to Carlon's words and made her fall forward revealing her figure from behind a tree.

'...Looks like I was right.' Carlon sighed and watched him fall.