Azure Authority Arc (Part 2)

The knight pulled the chain that restrained Naku roughly and forced Naku to move faster following him.

"Walk faster, Intruder!" The knight pulled the chain that restrained Naku and made him almost fall.

Naku looked around and they had walked into the room which had stairs going down to the ground.

"..." Naku saw Nano who was secretly following Naku by rolling and using camouflage all over her frame.

After arriving underground, Naku saw a very large underground room with stairs going down all the way around the room, there were thousands or even millions of chains hanging from an iron cage reinforced with mana, on all sides of the room there were many prisons lined with strong mana and filled with criminals who commit crimes.

"OH?! A NEW PRISONER! AND SHE'S SO BEAUTIFUL!" The prisoners said.

Even though Naku was a man, the appearance of his long black hair and a pair of red eyes as beautiful as rubies made them sees him as a girl. Naku then looked back and said something in a very small tone that neither the guards nor the prisoners could hear.

Nano at the end of the room uses sound detection to the maximum to hear Naku's words: "Nano, now".

Nano rolled and made one of the knights who was holding Naku trip over her and fell into the abyss of the prison, hitting the ground very hard, killing him instantly.

"W-WHAT..?! HOW COULD HE FALL-" Before he managed to finish his words, he was pushed by Nano who was using invisible camouflage and made him fall too.

"DAMMIT..! IS THERE ANOTHER INTRUDER?!" The other knights drew their swords and were wary of their surroundings.

Naku then destroyed the chain that had been unlocked and freed himself from the restraints of the chain, Naku quickly kicked one of the knights into the abyss of the prison and pushed the other knight's face into one of the prison walls.

"Nano, you brought my bag right?" Naku said as he walked towards Nano.

"Yeah, I didn't expect you to plan this when we were in the enemy's base, luckily the chain that restrained you was an artifact so I was able to unlock it." Nano throws Naku's bag and takes off her camouflage.

Naku then put on his bag and looked at the contents of his bag. He was happy because his sword was still in his bag. Nano then flew and went into his bag.

"Naku, why do you have to break free in prison? Why don't you break free when you're outside? It'll be harder to track." Nano said.

"If I break free on the outside, I will definitely be discovered by that person." Naku said.

"Ooh... the one who gave a speech in front of Darya residents? I don't like that person... he seems evil." Nano said while looking at Naku.

"Another reason why I broke free in prison..." Naku walked towards the stairs that were connected to each other leading to various prisons.

"Because I want to ask them something." Naku stopped right at one of the prisons.

"Oh...? What's wrong Miss? Want to have fun with us?" One of the captives there said with a look that disgusted Naku.

"I'm a male." Naku said while looking at them with an intimidating look.

"Ahaha! You're good at lying, Miss~" The captives said as if they couldn't believe her words.

"Haah... whatever, I just wanted to ask if there is a Project Ark here?" Naku asked seriously

"Project Ark..? AHAHA! You don't know, do you? Azure Authority is just an external appearance for the public, originally it all belongs to Project Ark" The prisoners laughed at Naku's question.

"What do you mean..?" Naku asked in confusion.

"Well, everyone here of course knows that this all belongs to Project Ark, they are seen as good and holy by society even though behind that false reputation, they are just demons or maybe even worse than demons." The captives said.

"Then where are they now-" Not having time to finish his question, suddenly there was an earthquake throughout the prison room and the prisoners just laughed while looking at Naku who was panicking.

"AHAHA! IT'S STARTED MISS, GOOD LUCK SURVIVE FROM THEM AS MUCH AS YOU CAN!" The captives said while laughing despite the terrible earthquake.

"UGH!" Naku lost his balance and fell into the prison abyss.

When he fell, Naku saw the entire room split and broken up randomly and occupied in various rooms and creating many strange routes.

"NANO..!" Naku screamed while hitting the wall to break through, but to no avail.

"I'm doing a scan...! but the results are very random!" Nano said frantically.

The entire room spin randomly like a rubik's cube being reset again to be solved, Naku channeled his mana into his feet and landed right on the pile of corpses of guards and prisoners who had fallen into the ravine of the prison.

"NOW... HOW ARE YOU GOING TO GET OUT OF THIS SITUATION? NAKU?" A familiar voice echoed throughout the prison.

"WELCOME, TO PROJECT ARK'S SPIRAL PRISON!" The voice said it and which the voice was Revil.

Naku drew his sword and saw that the entire room was scrambled and disorderly without knowing where the exit was.