Azure Authority Arc (Part 3)

On the other side of Azure Authority..

A girl who previously stared at Naku walked towards the dark alleys of the city of Azure Authority, and met a woman wearing a black robe, she removed the hood of her robe and revealed her beautiful face and silver hair with long ears which were elf ears.

"Sister Luna, I saw someone who looked familiar to one of our rebel members." The girl said to Luna, the elf woman who seemed to have gray eyes with a blank and cold look.

"Lumina, we're just here to deliver goods and look for information. Don't think too much about other things when we're in the enemy's base." Luna said with a cold, empty gaze but her soft voice made Lumina feel comfortable and calm.

"We can recruit him, Sis Luna... besides... I saw him pouring mana into the artifact, maybe he wants to let himself go. And... he seems to hate the Apostles from Project Ark, maybe he is hostile to them." Lumina said to Luna.

"...But I can't help you, because I have to do something more important down there. Will you be okay if I'm not around?" Luna said.

"Don't treat me like a child... I've also grown strong... so Sis Luna can go first, I'll recruit that person because our goal is the same, we need lots of strong people to carry out that goal." Lumina said while smiling at Luna.

"Then take care of yourself, I'll look for the broken weapons they threw away." Luna said while walking in the opposite direction from Lumina.

... Inside the Spiral Prison, Naku looked up where the prison room was distorted and very irregular.

"Nano, can you do a scan?" Naku whisper to Nano who was in his bag.

"I'm doing it, but it takes time..." Nano said while scanning all corners of the room.

"HOW IS IT? ISN'T THIS PRISON AWESOME?" Revil said in a loud and excited voice.

"..., go to hell you Project Ark" Naku said while frowning.

"Ooh, how rude~ but... this will definitely be fun destroying you in this prison!" Revil said while laughing out loud.

Naku then stared and looked at all sides of the room with high focus, before then running and jumping from one wall to another and climbing the Spiral Prison quickly.

"How about we play a game Naku?" Revil said while grinning. Naku, without caring about it, continued to run and jump towards the top of the Spiral Prison. However, the whole room then twisted and put Naku back under.

"Tch.." Naku frowned angrily gritting his teeth. Revil then snapped his fingers and made the floor Naku was standing on turn into very sharp thorn roots, Naku quickly jumped onto the wall and dug his fingers into the wall using layers of mana to hold on.

"Well... the game has started! WHAT CHOICE WILL YOU CHOOSE NAKU?" Revil said while laughing. Naku looked around but nothing happened, he then looked up which shocked him and became very upset.

"You psychopathic bastard..." Naku frowned at the scene above.

Millions of criminals who were held in Spiral Prison were forcibly pushed out of their respective prisons, millions of criminals fell freely from all the floors of Spiral Prison and were impaled by the thorns made by Revil. Naku was then shocked because Nano whispered to him the information about the scan results.

At the same time, a door appeared right at the top of the Spiral Prison and Naku saw that the light was real, which meant the door was the real way out but also feels a trap for him. Naku quickly jumped from one side of the wall to the other and used the criminals as footholds to climb up without looking back. But one of the criminals grabbed Naku's leg and said...