Azure Authority Arc (Part 5)

In a forest that is full of magic and even makes all the plants around it grow beyond normal, Elven Forest..

Luna placed Elidia's broken body in the flower garden in front of a large tree with sparkling blue leaves, Luna then took a few steps back and clenched her hands into fists and closed her eyes, a memory flooded her mind quickly.

"Master... are you leaving again?" Said a girl with golden blonde hair who was holding her hand, the innocent girl was Elidia.

"Elidia, I'll come back to train you again when I get back." Luna said as she turned around and walked away.

"..." Elidia watched Luna leave with a sad face but also hoped that she would come back again.

"Master.."

"Is Master leaving again?"

"...I hope Master can come back again to teach me..."

"Master..! I did it!"

The innocent girl's voice made her happy but Luna remembered another memory from the last day she visited her.

"...Elidia..?" Luna said while looking around the forest where they usually met, but couldn't see her anywhere. Luna ran towards the city that Elidia had told her about, Luna ran and searched all corners of the city but couldn't find Elidia, she even went to the house that Elidia had told her about, but all she found were traces of a fight in the house.

Luna saw a red hair ribbon lying on the floor and picked it up. The ribbon was Elidia's valuable possession and made Luna even more worried. She then saw a place she hadn't looked for, the Ark Tower in the middle of the city.

Luna infiltrated and searched the tower and entered a room filled with mirror. When she was looking around to look for Elidia, she was shocked to see a small room covered in glass.

Elidia was chained all over her body, but what made Luna angry was... that only half of Elidia's body was left, and her body at that time was Ark's body. The sight made Luna short of breath and felt great anger fill her, a faint voice could be heard from Elidia who was in front of her.

"M-Master... I-I... will protect.. m-my little sister..." Elidia's voice combined with the artificial sound from her Ark module made Luna run out of patience and draw her sword, her memory was interrupted right after she slashed her sword at Elidia.

...

"Nature's Legacy: Bless" Luna said and activated her magic, the mana she gathered turned into life energy and enveloped Elidia's body, slowly repairing all parts of her body along with the machinery of her ark body.

"..." Luna then drew her sword while observing Elidia.

Elidia opened her eyes and quickly was in front of Luna. Elidia hit Luna right in the stomach and made her hit dozens of trees behind her.

"...Who are you, explain briefly and clearly if you don't want me to kill you." Elidia said as she walked over to the injured Luna with an annoyed face with red eyes like an error had occurred in the program.

"So you've managed to free yourself from Project Ark's control... Elidia... but your memories seem to be partially locked by them." Luna said while cleaning the blood from her mouth and pointing her sword at Elidia.

"...You seem to know me, but I don't care anymore." Elidia said before then running towards Luna.

"Ugh.." Luna coated her sword with mana and saw Elidia's fast movements approaching her.

...

================================================== =====

In the Ark Tower branch in the cave..

"Haah... hahh.. you alive Flair?" Revil said while walking with a limp.

"You two are seriously injured, are you playing around? How can you two who are the first and third Apostles be seriously injured like this" A man in thick armor who was Avalon walked towards them with an annoyed face.

"Hm..? AVALON, FLAIR DODGE!" Revil shouted in panic creating a shield of roots behind him.

The three of them saw the dimension being forcibly torn apart by a hand making the faces of the three of them feel fear and strong pressure, the hand tore the dimension even bigger quickly revealing a figure behind the dimensional tear, Veil with a grinning face that looked scary to the three of them with green eyes that shines in the dark.

"Damn monster..! ENCRYPTION!" Revil shouted in annoyance while throwing black roots at Veil.

Veil hit the root with his bare hands and destroyed it instantly and threw the three of them away, Veil's hand was destroyed but was quickly healed by his white mana making Avalon shudder and understand why Flair and Revil were so badly injured against him.

"Flair, Revil, I will use my Encryption, you guys immediately block his movement. Encryption-" Not having time to finish his preparations, Veil slid quickly and hit him.

"UGH..!" Veil hit Avalon's armor until it shattered and even broke his ribs and sent him crashing into Flair.

"AVALON!, FLAIR!" Revil screamed frantically trying to bind Veil, but he was no longer in front of him.

Veil hit Revil's chest and made his bones shatter and even his heart was shaken until it stopped for a moment, Revil vomited a lot of blood and crashed into the cave ceiling.

"Don't be like that just because of an injury this small, quickly tell me where the Overseer is." Veil wiped off the blood on his hands and walked towards Avalon and Flair.

Revil then threw himself down from the cave ceiling and grabbed a sword he made from a root, but Veil grabbed his arm and broke it.

"AGhHH! F-FLAIR! AVALOON!" Revil screamed in pain calling out to the two of them who were seriously injured.

Flair then ran towards Veil with her sword.

"ENCRYPTION!" Flair screamed and slashed her sword but it was broken by Veil without any further effort. Veil then grabbed Flair's neck and made it difficult for her to breathe.

"AGhhHK!" Flair screams in pain trying to break the grip but to no avail.

Avalon then recovered his armor and ran towards Veil, but Veil threw Revil up and when he almost hit the ground, he kicked him as hard as he could, breaking all his ribs and hitting Avalon with such force that his armor shattered again and sent them both into the cave wall.

"I told you, just this much isn't enough to beat me." Veil said with a cold look at Flair who was in pain on the ground.