Noble (Part 2)

Naku took a wooden cup that he made and carved and filled it with tea he bought in the village then gave it to the girl, Naku then walked towards Carlon and sat beside him.

'...Uncle, what is royalty?' Naku nudged Carlon's body gently.

'Well.. basically a descendant of a noble family that is above ordinary people..' Carlon whispered his answer to Naku.

'...So she's a.. very important person?' Naku answered in a voice that the girl could hear.

'...' Carlon looked at Naku and nodded his head.

'So... uh... Lady...?' Carlon answered cautiously and nervously.

'Hm..?' The girl raised her head and looked at Carlon.

'Then Uncle will take care of it~' Naku quickly stood up and ran outside.

'EY WAIT!' Carlon swiftly grabbed his arm and forced him to sit close to him. 'WHY?!' Naku shouted at Carlon while hitting him lightly.

'YOU'LL GO WITH ME, WE WILL ESCORT HER BACK TO HER KINGDOM.' Carlon squeezed Naku's shoulder and shook him. 'AAAH ALRIGHT ALRIGHT STOP SHAKING ME!' Naku shouted in annoyance while holding back the dizziness he felt.

'Ukhum... so.. Lady, we will escort you back to the kingdom.' Carlon smiled gently at the girl trying not to scare her.

'Mhm..' The girl nodded and sighed.

40 minutes after getting ready to travel to the kingdom that Carlon visited 4 years ago, the girl boarded an old horse-drawn carriage that Carlon borrowed from an old man in the village.

'Uncle.. what is this thing?' Naku walked closer to the horse-drawn carriage and circled it while looking around.

'It's a horse-drawn carriage, one of the most popular... and expensive means of transportation.' Carlon then prepared the horses to carry the carriage running.

'So uncle is poor..' Naku looked at Carlon while grinning at him.

'Tch shut up, I also know I'm poor' Carlon felt annoyed and glared at Naku. 'Ahahah that's why uncle must work hard.' Naku burst out laughing while riding the horse-drawn carriage.

'Hmm?' Naku looked at the girl who was looking for a seat that looked clean, but Naku immediately sat down and surprised the girl.

'Why don't you sit down? it's not too dirty either.' Naku looked at her confused.

'..Naku' Carlon stared at Naku sharply. 'Aeh.. alright..' Naku's face turned sullen because of the look given by Carlon.

The girl then slowly sat down using the cloth mat given to her by Carlon so that her clothes would not get dirty, then Naku slowly fell asleep because his eyes looked like he hadn't slept at all from hunting goblins all night. The girl then looked at Naku and stared at him for a few seconds before asking Carlon a question.

'...Uncle, is he stupid...? he often asks things that most people should already know..' The girl asked in a low tone.

'Pft.. AHAHAHA! ah.. lady.. he's not stupid or anything, he just... has severe amnesia and makes him forget a lot of things including things people should know.' Carlon laughed and sighed as he answered the girl's question with a warm smile.

The girl was silent knowing this and felt guilty for saying that. 'I'm sorry..' The girl lowered her head with a sad face.

'It's okay, i'm sure he will also forgive you because he is kind.. he just doesn't know what to do with something he doesn't know.' Carlon smiled at Naku before continuing to focus on driving the horse carrying the carriage.

The carriage running calmly through the vast meadows with a warm breeze that enveloped them making them feel at ease.