Azure Authority Arc (Part 1)

When Naku was reading a book about flowers, he was silent for a moment when he saw a picture of the flower he had been looking for, which is the Blazing Flower.

"Here it is..." Naku flipped through the paper in the book on the page that discussed Blazing Flower and didn't find any information that he didn't know.

"Hmm..." Naku focused his vision to look at all the words and sentences to look for valuable information.

Nano woke up from sleep mode and saw Naku who was very focused on reading the book he was holding. Nano didn't say anything and just looked but after a few seconds of looking at the book Naku was reading, Nano realized there was something strange on the paper.

"..? Naku, can you show me the book?" Nano flies and floats next to Naku.

"The book? Do you want to read it too?" Naku asked Nano.

"No... I just wanted to check something." Nano used one of its functions, and scanning the book that Naku was holding and got a results that surprised her.

"This..." Nano looked at the data she had scanned.

"What's wrong Nano?" Naku asked while looking at Nano.

Nano's eyes then glowed and illuminated the book that Naku was holding, the light changed the title of the book which was originally "Flowery Dictionary" to "Flowery Artifact".

"Eh..? This is an artifact?" Naku's eyes widened in shock at what he saw.

"I think this is an artifact of knowledge about all kinds of flowers, is the contents changed too?" Nano flew to Naku's right shoulder.

Naku then opened the book right to the page about Blazing Flower, and saw the information previously has been changed by mana and filled with new information that Naku didn't know yet.

"Oh...! Is there any information about the location..." Naku turned the book and focused his attention on finding the information he needed.

"...Here it is." Naku smiled and looked at the information about the location of the Blazing Flower.

"Blazing Flower is in.. Azure Authority? what place is that Nano?" Naku looked at Nano who was looking for data in his database.

"Azure Authority, a giant sky war weapon made by Project:ARK... I only have that information, I don't know what's next because I don't have access to the Project Ark database." Nano said to Naku.

"Hmm... Nano, do you think the little boy who sold this book in the bookstore before was from Project Ark?" Naku closed the book he was holding and put it in his bag.

"...If he really came from Project Ark, why didn't he capture us earlier?" Nano said to Naku.

...

***********************************
A few moments ago..

The bookstore keeper smiled while cleaning the dust from the dirty book he was holding then a beautiful woman in knight armor walked into the bookstore, the woman was Flair.

"Ah..? Welcome beautiful lady! Do you want to buy a book?" The child greeted her with a warm smile.

"Stop the acting, Revil. Overseer has given you a new mission." Flair said in a cold, heart-piercing tone and threw a Message Artifact that created a holographic sentence in the air.

"Continue with the plan and don't kill them, take them alive. I can't do anything because that would make Project Ark known to the whole world, and that can't be done until I find Veli." The message said.

"Hee... I wasn't given a break, but I'll do it." Revil said as he sat on the table and looked at Flair.

"I'm impressed with the plans you put forward for this mission." Flair said while looking at Revil with a cold gaze.