Book

Inside the Darya capital, Naku walked around looking at the shops and the goods for sale with Nano on top of his head.

"Hmm..." Naku saw various shops such as weapons, potions, equipment, and so on.

Naku's steps fell silent when he saw a bookstore that looked quiet.

"The shop is quiet, even though it's a book shop?" Naku said as he walked towards the shop.

"Maybe because there is less people that are interested in reading." Nano said in a small tone.

Naku opened the door of the shop and made the shop guard startled and immediately ran towards the payment desk.

"W-welcome sir... would you like to buy a book?" The shopkeeper who was a boy with shoulder length hair and wearing round glasses said while shaking slightly.

"Are all the books here the same price?" Naku said to the boy as he walked towards the bookshelves to look around.

"Yeah... the price of a book in this shop is 5 silver coins." The boy said while giving Naku a paper listing the categories of books on the nearby shelves.

When Naku saw the paper, his eyes widened when he saw the category about flowers.

"..." Naku walked towards the shelf that had the flower category and saw a few books on the shelf.

Naku took 3 books that were close together and looked again at the paper, he then took 3 books about living creatures and 2 books about the world for a total of 9 books. Naku took the 9 books to the checkout counter and took the bag of coins in his pocket.

"..?" Naku took one gold coin which was his last gold coin.

"...This is the last coin uncle gave me..." Naku muttered before giving it to the shopkeeper.

"9 books... means 45 silver coins, and the change... 55 silver coins." The shopkeeper gave the bag of silver coins to Naku.

"Thank you for visiting sir, please come back again if you wish." The shopkeeper smiled as he watched Naku open the door and walk out of the shop.

Naku and Nano continued walking in the city while looking at the shops around.

"Nano, are glasses expensive?" Naku said while putting his books in his bag.

"Glasses... might be a little expensive." Nano said answering Naku.

"Hmm... I guess I'll have to sell this." Naku took a small box-shaped device which was a hologram map that Carlon gave him and walked towards the equipment shop.

"WELCOME!" An excited man greeted Naku warmly.

"Excuse me, how many coins can this thing sell for?" Naku put his hologram map tool on the table and the man took it to look at it.

"Hmm... maybe only around 50 silver coins..." The man answered in a slightly rude tone and looked at Naku with a look that had evil intentions.

"Hmm.." Naku looked at the man's eyes and think.

"Naku-" Nano, who looked angry because she knew that the man wanted to trick Naku, was stopped and calmed by Naku.

"is that true?, 50 silver coins...? You must've been kidding me." Naku frowned and looked at the man sharply.

"O-okay.. 1 gold coin.. how about it..?" The man said with some panic.

Naku slashed his sword at the man but held back and controlled his strength and only scratched the man's neck.

"Ugh... okay.. 5 gold coins.. how about..?" The man sighed and said in an irritated voice.

"Stop right there, what are you doing?" A woman's voice with a sharp tone sounded from behind Naku.

Naku looked back and saw a female knight who was one of Darya's knights.

"..." Naku drew and sheathed his sword again before taking the glasses sold on the shelf next to him and taking 4 gold coins from the man which mean he gave 1 gold coins to him to buy the glasses.

Naku walked past the woman and left the room.

When outside, Naku quickly ran and climbed the tall buildings and saw the female knight coming out of the shop and looking for him.

"Hmm, she really look for me." Naku said while standing on one leg and his right hand gripping an iron pole from one of the buildings so he wouldn't fall.

Naku jumped and climbed tall buildings before arriving on the roof of the tallest building, which is the clock tower. Naku sat with his body against the wall and took one of the books from his bag.

"Naku... I'm going to go into sleep mode for a moment..." Nano said before falling on Naku's lap.

Naku smiled and patted Nano's head gently. Naku put on the glasses he bought and tied his long black hair into a ponytail and opened the page of the book about living creatures he had bought.