After Marriage

Akshu and Abhi is married couple now after bidaai when they reached birla's Manjari and shefali was there to welcome the newly wed.

Manjari- Akshu aao na beta aaj tumhara officially swagat h is birla house mein. All the best for your new life. Ab chalo is kalash ko kick kro and is kumkum mein pair rakh kar andar aao.

Akshu- ji maa.

Abhi- maa mere liye bhi ye sab hona tha meri bhi nayi nayi shadi hui h.

Manjari- htt pagal swagat toh bahu ka hota h ab dekh nayi chiz ki puch hoti h kyuki wo nayi hoti h tu toh purana ho gaya h. Teri kya puch hogi

Akshu giggles softly as Abhi whines saying Maa yrr look towards akshu who show him her tongue and tease him to which abhi glares at her.

Akshu kick the kalash and step into the kumkum and enter the birlas with abhi following her on her toes.

Manjari ask akshu and abhi to rest as cause of traffic jam rest of the members has not reached yet and say will continue the rest of the rituals after there arrival.

Abhi take akshu to his room when he was near his room he pick up akshu and carry her to his room.

Akshu gasps - abhi niche utaro mujhe kya kar rahe ho tum.

Abhi- apni biwi ka uske kamre mein welcome kar raha hu.

Akshu- but i can walk put me down.

Abhi- i know you can walk but i want our new journey to start with you in my arm.

Akshu blushes and get awestruck on his word.

When he enters the room akshu gasps looking the room which was filled with her and her family photos alongside with now added some musical instrument as well.
Abhi put akshu down and she goes towards the picture and traces kaira pic and get emotional and turn towards abhi to thank him but no word escape her mouth and she hug him. Abhi understanding her inner tromoil hug her tightly and pat her head softly. After few minutes she broke the hug and kiss his cheek as thanks and abhi smile widen and eyes twinkle like he got his favourite candy. Whereas Akshu blush and hide her in abhi chest.

Abhi - Wow! If i am going to get rewarded like this then i think I'll do things like this more to impress you from now on.

Akshu slap his chest and abhi laugh and hug her.

The door knock at the same time ending there me time for a while. Abhi open the door whereas akshu roam around the room admiring it. Shefali enter the room and ask akshu to change something comfortable from this heavy lehanga and take rest as evening is going to be hectic as well.
Akshu went to change in the walk in closet and shefali turns towards abhi and inform him that family is planning to hold your reception tomorrow only to which abhi agrees immediately.

After informing abhi shefali left the room and after a while akshu came wearing a red colour saree with mild heavy jwellery adoring. Abhi was mesmerized seeing her like this he was starting at her like a kid in candy shop.

Akshu was unaware of his stare and being tired sit on bed to rest for a while. She turn to ask him to change but stop notice him staring. She blushed but thought to tease him a bit so she flipped her hair revealing her neck and in pretext of massaging she started to trace her neck softly and abhi eyes widen at the scene he coughed a little and got his sanity back

Abhi- Akshu what are you doing

Akshu feigning innocence- Abhi i was tired na so just massaging my neck.

Abhi murmured Massaging it or teasing me.

Akshu- Abhi kya hua

Abhi- Nothing I'll go and change.

Abhi left for walk in closet and akshu giggles seeing him.