Marriage's

Next Morning Akshu came down with a beautiful smile adorned her face and everyone also smile looking at her. Akshu came near dinning table and said.

Akshu- Taiji, Maa main soch rahi thi ki baki ke jitne chaar couples hain na unki bhi shaadi kara de i mean inko chup chup kar milna nahi padega.

Listening Akshu Muskan Ansh and Neil start coughing and rest of them starts to laugh on there reaction.

Neil- bhabhi kya bol rahi hain aap.

Akshu- Kyu aap logo ko kya laga mujhe kuch pata nahi chalega. Pata hai taiji kal main pani peene niche aayi thi toh mujhe kuch khusur phusur karne ki awaz aayi main dekhne gayi toh kya dekha ye tino muskan neil aur ansh lage pade hain apne apne partner ke saath khana khane mein tab pata chala in logo ne raat ko dining table par khana kyu dhang se nahi khaya.

Neil Ansh and Muskan was trying to hide there face and rest of them laughing on them.

Mahima- Manjari bhai pandit ji ko bula hi lo inki jaldi dekh kar ab hum bhi jaldi hi karte hai Shaam ko Sab ko bula lena Pandit ji ke saath.

Ansh- Taiji Goenka's ko toh hum log bula lenge.

And again everyone laugh at their urgency.
In the Evening The Goenka's Singhania's and Birla's was present there along with Rajshri. The Pandit ji arrives and suggest two dates one is after two week and another one is after six months. They selected the two week date and Pandit ji left sharing the other information as well.

Akshu- So wedding kaha rakhni hain.

Manish- Humare pushtaini haveli main.

Manjari- Par itni saari taiyari kaise hogi voh bhi itni jaldi.

Reem- Are aunty aap fikar kyu karti hain meri team hain naa voh kar legi. Aap bhul gayi. Main ek Wedding Planner hu.

Manjari- toh chalo jaldi jaldi sab shopping and packing finish karni hogi aaj Monday hain toh aap sab log apna schedule clear kar lijiye. Aur hum sab ladies shopping finish kar kete hain and phir this Saturday niklenge waha ke liye.

In span of a week everyone cleared up there schedule from any work and the ladies completed the required shopping. And they left for the venue of wedding.

The Palace were filled with the sounds and fragrances as the preparation of four wedding taking place. The Palace with adorned with fairy lights and flowers.

MEHENDI CEREMONY

The Palace Courtyard was decorated with different shades of green colours and there was four sitting area for the four main couples.

Akshu, Manjari, Kirti starts to dance when the mehendi artist start to apply mehendi on the brides and grooms hand.

When Akshu was going inside for some work suddenly abhi came and pull her behind the pillar.

Akshu- Abhi kya kar rahe ho chodi mujhe bohot kaam hain.

Abhi- tunhe kaam kab nahi hota hain but pehle mujhe mera kaam karne do.

Abhi pull akshu hand in front of him and wrote his name on her hand and show her his hand where he ask her to write her name which did while smiling.

SANGEET CEREMONY

Next day everyone was practicing there dance performances whereas akshu and abhi starts to fight

Abhi- Akshu tum ladke walo ki taraf se dance karogi taki hum jite bus.

Akshu- Nahi abhi main toh ladki walo ki taraf se hi dance karungi akhir mere bhai behen ki shaadi hai mera bhi koi farz banta hai.