Results

After 2 days Naitik was at Krishna Restaurant when he gets a call. He goes to attend the call which was from the hospital asking them to come as soon as possible as the result were out.

Naitik agrees to this and call Manish informing him the same. Both of them rushed towards the hospital to get the answers to their questions. When they both reached the hospital they get the reports in there hands.

Naitik and Manish before opening the cover reached the small temple in Mandir.

Naitik- "Bhagwan ji mujhe nahi pata iske andar kya hain pat agar ye woh nahi hain toh koi baat nahi par agar ye woh hai toh aapka dhanyawaad."

Manish- "Haa bhagwan ji hum aapse kuch nahi mangenge ki humara doubt sab sach kar do kyuki hum jaante hai aapne jo sochaa hoga achaa hi sochaa hoga. Isliye pehle se hi Thank you."

They both saying this folded there hand and touched the idols feet. And then start opening the cover.  They before reading the results once again looked at idols of there god again folded there hand and did the pranam.

Naitik starts to read the result which shocked him to the core. Manish was asking again and again about the result but Naitik seems like the words has ditched him. He wasn't able to utter anything. Manish snatched the result and starts to read. After reading "uske pairo ke neeche se zameen sarak gayi thi."

Both of them looked toward each other and then looked at the reports in the hand both of them have eyes filled with tears. They both thanked the idol of god and immediately run towards there home to share the things they found out.

The scene is set in the Birla mansion, where the entire family of Birlas, Singhania's, and Goenkas have gathered for a special occasion. Naitik and Manish have a big announcement to make, and they are nervous about how everyone will react. They have found out that Anaira, the girl who Abhimanyu has bought home because of Abhir, is actually their long-lost daughter Akshu, who was presumed dead in a car accident six years ago. They have also learned that Akshu has lost her memory due to the accident. They have decided to reveal the truth to everyone, hoping that they will accept Akshu as Anaira, and let her live her life peacefully.

Naitik: Thank you all for coming here today. We have something very important to tell you, something that will change our lives forever.

Manish: "Yes, we have found our daughter, our Akshu, who we thought we had lost forever."

Everyone is shocked and confused.

Swarna: "What are you saying? How is that possible? Where is she?"

Naitik: "She is here, among us. She is Anaira."

Everyone gasps and looks at Abhi, who is shocked with the statement himself. He is clueless about what is going on.

Aarohi: "What? What are you talking about? I don't understand."

Abhimanyu: "Neither do I. This is ridiculous. How can she be your daughter? How come She can be our Akshu my wife. That is impossible. I don't believe it."

Manish: "We know, Abhi, and we are sorry for the pain this will cause you. But it is the truth. We have proof. We have DNA tests that confirm that Anaira is Akshu."

He shows them the evidence, and everyone is stunned.

Abhi- " Aap logo ne Anaira ka DNA test karaya par kyy aur mujhe bataya kyu nahi aap logo ne."

Naitik- "Beta Hum tumhe takleef nahi dena chahte the par Naira ke saath bhi aisa hua tha she forgot everything and somehow reached to us. Pata Nahi par jaise hi Anaira ko dekha dil ne kaha ki yahi humari Akshu hai toh maine aur Manish ji ne socha ki apne doubt ko clear kar lete hai. There is no harm in doing so atleast dil ko tasalli rehti par dekho ut turn out ki she is our daughter only."

Manjari: "Oh my God, this is unbelievable. She is our Akshu. She is alive."

Abhimanyu: "Wait a minute. This is too much to take in. How can you be so sure that she is your daughter? How do you explain her memory loss? Why didn't she come back to you earlier?"

Aarohi: "Yes, I agree with Abhi. Agar ye humari Akshu hoti toh bade papa humare pass toh aati ek baar mudkar toh dekhti ki hum kaise hain aur Abhir aur Abhi kaise hai kuch toh."

Krishna: "Yes, Aarohi is right. Akshu is our family. Uski jaan basti hain family main i don't think ki woh itni dur reh paati hume chod kar woh bhi bina baat kiya aur itna bada jhut bolkar."

Naitik: "Please, calm down. We are not lying. We are telling the truth. Anaira is our Akshu. About her memory loss toh i think Abhimanyu ek baar tum uska complete check up Karo. Ho sakta hai tumhe bhi confirm ho jaaye ki yahi Akshu hai ki nahi and Uska memory loss ka secret bhi reveal ho jaaye ab uske baad hi kuch sochenge."

Manish: "Yes, please listen to us. We don't know the real reason and may be the reports can be adulterated. There are high possibility of that but Abhi, Naitik ji is right what is bad to give this a chance shayad hume humari khushiyaan wapas mil jaaye."

Abhi- " i don't know what should i do further. I am totally messed up right now. It's confusing and frustrating that what's the truth what is the lies. "

Manjari- "Abhi beta Manish ji aur Naitik ji dahi keh rahe hai. Ek baar try karne main kya jaata hai karke dekh le shayad ye baat sach nikle aur agar ye sach nikli toh isse jyada khushi ki baat kya ho sakti hain."

Abhi- " Okay I'll do this but i think we need a plan cause sirf uska full body check up karwayenge toh doubt hoga. "

Manish: " I think Abhi thik keh raha hain humme ek plan chahiye. I was thinking ki kyu naa hum family full checkup rakh le. See aise toh har type problem ka bhi pata chal jayega ki koi bimaar toh nahi kahi. "

_________________________________

I want to reveal Anaira identity cause i don't want Abhi to fall for Anaira woh sirf Akshu se pyaar karega but Anaira has graced her presence so Akshu truth is out. Enjoy Amigos