Udaipur

Anaira with Abhi, Abhir, Manjari arrived at airport. Anaira felt strange connection with the place as if she didn't came here for the first time. She felt like that place belong to her, she is not new to this place.

Abhir- "Mumma aap kiska wait kar rahe ho. Chalo"

Anaira nods and holds Abhir's forwarded hand and starts to walk. Soon they reached the conveyor belt and waiting for there luggage. At the same time Abhi gets a call from Aarohi.

Abhi- "Hello Aarohi, Haa bolo kya hua."

Aarohi- "Abhimanyu when are you coming back, ruhi mera dimaag kha gayi hai. Poppy kab aayege. Shivu air kriyansh bhi pester kar rahe hai. Poppy kab aayenge. Ab tum hi inse baat karo, ek min I'll video call you baat karo."

Aarohi video call him to let him talk with kids. The kids was talking with Abhir and Abhi enthusiastically. Suddenly Ruhi notices someone else with them.

Ruhi- "Poppy woh kon hai?"

Abhi turn around and notice Anaira there standing and looking at them.

Abhi- "Roo woh aapka aur baki sab ke liye ek bohot bada surprise hai."

(Okay since nobody asked I'll do the needful Abhi never believed that Akshu is dead so he never let anyone put garland over the picture but he also don't want them to ask again and again about Akshu presence. So he never let any kid see Akshu picture. About why he believes that Akshu is dead and ready to marry Anaira its all because of Abhir slowly the family members made him believe and made him come in terms with her death. He doesn't want a wife for him but a mother for Abhir. That's it.)

Ruhi- "Sachi poppy you are bringing us a surprise, oh god i am so excited."

They talked for a while and hanged up the phone. Abhi for a moment looked at Anaira and thought.

Abhi- (thought) "Akshu i know whatever and wherever you are you will be happy for abhir that he can again get a mother and that too like Anaira. She will be proved to be a best mother but i am sorry, she can never take your place anywhere not in my life or in my heart. She will be my friend but never be my wife and i will make sure of it. I know you want me to move on but i am sorry that's not possible i loved only a single soul and that's only you Akshu."

Abhi came out of his thought listening Abhir voice whi was asking him that there bags arrived and to collect them.

Soon they collected there bags and left the airport. They were in the car where Anaira was lost in thoughts and was looking outside the window.

Anaira- (thoughts)" Bhagwan ji mujhe aisa kyu lag raha hai jaise is seher main pehli baar nahi aayi hu pehle bhi aa chuki hu. Kyu ye environment familiar lag raha hai. Mujhe Mumbai main aisa kabhi feel nahi hua but yaha par aisa kyu feel ho raha hai jaise ye jagah jaani pehchani hai. Yaaha aakar mujhe Abhimanyu aur Abhir se bhi conection feel ho raha hai jaise ye koi mere apne hai jinse main yaha par bichad gayi thi ye feeling mujhe indono ko lekar pehle bhi aayi hai par itni strong kabhi nahi thi jitni is seher main kadam rakhne ke baad feel ho rahi hai i feel that i know them from years but why i am feeling that is still unknown to me. God please guide me."

Anaira bought out if her thoughts with the driver voice saying that they reached the Birla Mansion.

They get off the car Anaira was looking at the mansion and start to feel the connection again.

Anaira- (thought) Mujhe aisa kyu lag raha hai jaise ye jagah jaani pehchani hai. Yaha main pehle bhi aa chuki aur jaanti hu is jagah ko pehle se main.

Inside the mansion ruhi was playing with her red color when it slipped from her hand and spread around near the entrance.

Ruhi- "Oh No! Jaldi jaakar jisi ko bolna hoga isse saaf karne ke liye or else Matashree toh mujhe kachaa chaba jayengi aur abhi toh main nanhi si jaan hu. Mujhe jaise pyaare se bache ko koi kachaa kaye achaa nahi lagta."

She ran inside to call someone to clean the mess Outside the house Abhir hold Anaira hand and say.

Abhir- "Mumma chalo na andar we will meet everyone. You know everyone will love you especially Aarohi maasi."

Taking Anaira hand he run inside. He was running so hurriedly that he didn't notice the red paint fallen on the ground. Anaira and abhir stepped inside together walking through the red paint. Soon Abhi also stepped on the red paint and walked inside the house. Leaving behind the impression of there foots in red paint.

Manjari who witnessed this gets teary eyes and prayed.

Manjari- "Bhagwan ji ye nishaan mere liye is ghar ke liye aur Abhir and Abhi ke liye ek khush khabri ki nishaani hai. Main aapse pray karti hu ki aap bhale mujhse meri saari khushiyan chin lo par mere saare bache ki Zinda khushiyon se bhar do. Ye shagun ye sandesh deta hai Ghar ki laxmi ghar wapas laut aayi hai bus is baar ghar ki laxmi ko kahi mat jaane dena."

Abhir was continuously shouting for everyone in the mansion. Slowly everyone came out of the place they were working only to get shocked with the person standing in front of them.

Ruhi, Shivu, Kriyansh come to Abhir running and hugged him asking for his well being.

Shivu- "Poppy Ruhi was saying that you got us a big surprise, where is it you know we are so excited about that surprise that we didn't even have our food properly.