Jealousy

Before I start there is something I need to say. I am writing this story not because I am a huge fan of Abhira but because I didn't get a proper story and execution of the story the writers ruined it. I love Harshad but it doesn't mean that I like Abhimanyu's character in the show. If he did something wrong in my opinion I have full right to say it and nobody here can force me to change it you want to disagree I acknowledge that but if you guys can't respect my opinion then better leave. Aapko apna opinion rakhna hain Wattpad has provided you Write option as well it's not exclusive to me waha share karo not on my page. Aisa nahi hai that I don't come across the one who disagrees I did but they don't try to force their opinion on me. I have said this already I am a huge Kaira fan but it doesn't mean I don't see Naira and Karthik's faults. They were Red flags and made many mistakes but just cause I like them doesn't mean I don't see the bad things about them so if you guys are here worshipping one character and going to say bad things to other characters and don't respect my opinion then leave. 

I generally avoid this type of interaction but I get irritated when people don't understand I have an opinion I share it and then force me to change it proving to me that I am wrong and they are right. I am writing this story for my peace of mind that they got their happy ending so if you want to destroy my peace of mind do it on your profile not on my story cause I'll block you.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Abhi was back at home. Everyone was overjoyed with this news and taking care of him like a baby but he only wanted his baby and his wife Akshu. From the moment he woke up in the morning till the time he closed his eyes to sleep at night. He wants Akshu right in front of his eyes.

Shefali, Neil, Parth, and Ansh watching this behavior used to tease him a lot, and when I say a lot then a lot more than you expect. They used to hide Akshu and silence her whenever Abhi called her making him restless, they used to deliberately disturb there me time by barging in there repeatedly.

Abhi used to get so annoyed and angry that once he shouted at everyone and stopped talking to them making them apologize right at the moment. Abhi had become so possessive that he won't take his medicine without her not even from Manjari's hand. Once he threw a lot of tantrums that only Akshu would feed him medicine or he wouldn't take it otherwise. But Akshu was not available as she has gone to Abhir School for the PTA's.

Everyone was on their toes that day cause Abhi wanted Akshu to do everything from eating his food to taking his medicine and making everyone's life difficult. He will shout and crib and get angry at everything and anything. When Manjari tries to feed him the medicine he throws the pills on the floor and gets angry at Manjari.

Abhi- "Maa, maine bola naa ki bus Akshu hi mujhe aakar dawai degi toh bus. Mujhe dawai nahi khaani matlab nahi khaani."

Manjari- "Beta mere haath se toh khale. Main teri Maa hu beta kuch toh kha le aur ye dawai le le Please."

Abhi- "Nahi Maa, mene keh diya naa bus main sirf aur sirf Akshu ke haatho se hi dawai lunga and that's final."

Though Manjari ignored all this that day but she didn't like it even the slightest that Abhi didn't acknowledge her presence and only wanted Akshu. This started to brew jealousy in her heart that her son prioritizes her wife and doesn't acknowledge his mother.

The days were passing and Manjari now started to comment and used to taunt Akshu for everything which was noticed by everyone except for Abhi as Manjari made sure he didn't witness her rude behavior towards Akshu. But she forgot that his mini version witnessed everything and as Abhi doesn't like someone saying anything to his mother how could his son be an exception from this? Abhir noticed her rude behavior but kept mum as Akshu didn't want Abhir to disrespect his grandmother anyway. It's not like she doesn't want to answer back but she thought that Manjari was stressed because of Abhi's health condition and doesn't want to make the matter worse.